RE:Longest time spent nude

Out of work one summer and my wife sold ALL my clothes, So I was nude all summer, from June to September. /quote]

WOW!!! That's a LOT of naked time. For now I think you have the longest duration time of anybody who has posted to this thread.

This post was edited

Out of work one summer and my wife sold ALL my clothes, So I was nude all summer, from June to September. /quote]WOW!!! That's a LOT of naked time. For now I think you have the longest duration time of anybody who has posted to this thread.

Did your wife stay naked a lot during all that summer, too?

This post was edited

Years ago, newly married and very poor. Out of work one summer and my wife sold ALL my clothes, bought gardening and preserving supplies and told me my job would be to grow our winter food. So I was nude all summer, from June to September. Working outside every day I got the perfect tan, put lots of good food, (and incidently had some great sex!) Come fall and it was time for me to return to my seasonal job she had to put me into some of her clothes to go shopping for me.Alas, every year after my work continued year around.

How did it feel knowing that you didn't own any clothing and had no choice but to remain nude all of the time?

This post was edited

How did it feel knowing that you didn't own any clothing and had no choice but to remain nude all of the time?

A good question. Also I would like to know how many visitors stopped by during this time? Did any of them continue to return knowing you would still be naked?

This post was edited

Yeah! She sold his used underwear. Who would buy used underwear?
She dressed him in her clothes? Then he was not without clothes at all. What clothes of hers did he wear?

This post was edited

Update: She did not tell me where the clothes went, only that they were gone. Maybe the undies went into the trash. And The only time she dressed me in her clothes was at the end of summer when we went shopping for my fall work clothes. She put me into a full outfit, bra, panties, dress, low heels, ribbons and sparkly barrettes in my hair.
It gave her (OK, and me) such a thrill that she has often repeated the dressing up bit.

This post was edited

Update: She did not tell me where the clothes went, only that they were gone. Maybe the undies went into the trash. And The only time she dressed me in her clothes was at the end of summer when we went shopping for my fall work clothes. She put me into a full outfit, bra, panties, dress, low heels, ribbons and sparkly barrettes in my hair.It gave her (OK, and me) such a thrill that she has often repeated the dressing up bit.

You seem to be VERY submissive to a VERY dominate woman.

This post was edited

Who would buy used underwear?

I used to think the same thing. Walk into a Goodwill store, used underwear is for sale.

This post was edited

Who would buy used underwear?I used to think the same thing. Walk into a Goodwill store, used underwear is for sale.

I know that when I became a full time freeballer, neither any of the local organizations that collect clothing to give to those in need nor the Salvation Army Thrift Store would take it.
Didn't try Goodwill.

This post was edited

Who would buy used underwear?I used to think the same thing. Walk into a Goodwill store, used underwear is for sale.I know that when I became a full time freeballer, neither any of the local organizations that collect clothing to give to those in need nor the Salvation Army Thrift Store would take it.Didn't try Goodwill.

I know. I've been a freeballer for years too. I was shocked when I saw briefs on hangers for sale!

This post was edited