RE:How Nude are You?

On that scale definitely a 6 with occasional 7-ish bouts.

This post was edited

A 5 here as the wife nor the Northern Ireland environment or attitude encourages social nudity. On holidays it's definately a 6+

This post was edited

5-6 depending

This post was edited

6 describes it best for me :-))

This post was edited

5. Want to be 6.

This post was edited

5. Want to be 6.

What is keeping you from getting there?

This post was edited

Im a 6 but want to be a 7. Whats stopping me from being a 7 is nude friends. The ones I do are traveling and will be leaving soon

This post was edited

a solid 7. Not one day passes when I am not thinking about nudity and being nude actually. And I participate in dicussions around nudity a lot. I involve other people as much as i can to think about going nude as well. I like to promote nudism.

This post was edited

My wife is 6+ and I am 7-.
The 6+ is because she is basically a 6 but always wants somewhere nudist for holidays and a nudist spa hotel when travelling in the area.
I'm a 7 except that I own lots of swimsuits as a result of trying to find one that's as comfortable as nude swimming and being unable to throw them away.

This post was edited

I'm anywhere between a 5 and a 7, depending on how you want to look at it. At home, I'm naked all the time, and willing to turn the heat up a bit to make that comfortable. And since I work from home, that means I'm rarely clothed for more than an hour or two a day.

On the other hand, I've yet to get into social nudism, due to not knowing anyone else in my area who feels the same way and generally being shy and socially awkward. I definitely want to explore it, but find any kind of social occasion awkward, let alone one where I'm meeting new people. (The actual nudity doesn't bother me at all, just meeting people.)

So I guess you could call me a committed anti-social nudist. :)

This post was edited