Did anyone run naked today

This group is part of True Nudists and while it is for both textile runners and naked runners it seems that it should be a little more slanted towards nude runners ... I was just wondering .... Did anyone run naked today...

Looking forward to seeing your response

This topic was edited
RE:Did anyone run naked today

My last run was Monday, and yes it was naked. I ran 2 miles at Cypress Cove.

This post was edited

You are a lucky man Up here in NH it will be a few months (at least) before any naked runs. Thank you for answering my post.

This post was edited

My last naked run was on the track of the Big Nude Boat cruise. It will be a while before I am able to do that again.

This post was edited

My last naked run was on the track of the Big Nude Boat cruise. It will be a while before I am able to do that again.

I did a run at Cypress Cove before the cruise and then ran each sea day morning on the treadmills on the ship, then one last run Monday before flying back to Boston. That will be it for nude runs until we get to Solair for their nude 5K in June.

This post was edited

That is great you can check off nude running and nude sailing at the same time. Great multi tasking.

This post was edited

You are fortunate to have that many nude runs on your vacation. Up in New England waiting for June is a common theme when it comes to nude running. Ahhh can't wait until June gets here. As I mentioned before my wife and I will be running at the nude 5k hosted at the Coventry Resort in VT in June.

This post was edited

I had hoped to run on the Big Nude Boat track more than I did. The wife scheduled couples massages three times on days when we were at sea at 8 am. When the massages were over, it was time for breakfast, so running took a back seat. Disappointed because running naked is so enjoyable. Many were in the ship gym, running naked on treadmills.

This post was edited

While I would agree that running naked is a lot of fun .... getting a massage is pretty good as well. Hope you enjoyed your voyage.

This post was edited

The massages were wonderful, better than running, even naked running.

This post was edited

Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later

This post was edited