RE:Anyone running the 2018 Cypress Cove nude 5K?

Where is Cypress Cove? I know this is an old post but if they had a fun run last year they would most likely have one again this year.

Kissimmee, Florida (near Orlando). Just spent two days before our nude cruise and two more after our nude cruise hear at the Cove. Ran a couple of miles each day. Had to wait until the afternoon for the temperature to get into the upper 60s. Its 51 now and we leave at 10 for the airport, so probably no run today!

They will have a run this year. Labor Day weekend like before.

This post was edited

Thank you for the information I will have to keep an eye on the Cypress Cove website sounds like a fun place My wife and I have visited Paradise Lakes a few times, Cypress Cove may be worth checking out.

This post was edited

When we last stayed at the Cove in December, the temperatures in the morning were in the low 50's. I ran anyways, naked. Caused for some serious shrinkage, as you might expect. When it reached the upper 40's one morning, a wore a long sleeve tee shirt. Big mistake, way too cold for no pants.

This post was edited

You have to take into account the wind chill factor as you are running at 10 miles per hour. That could be extra chilly.

This post was edited

When we last stayed at the Cove in December, the temperatures in the morning were in the low 50's. I ran anyways, naked. Caused for some serious shrinkage, as you might expect. When it reached the upper 40's one morning, a wore a long sleeve tee shirt. Big mistake, way too cold for no pants.

It was cold in the mornings this week as well. I just waited and ran after lunch when the temperature approached 70.

This post was edited