Northern California camping

Any good places to go? Other than Laguna del Sol? Nice peaceful quiet near water maybe -places you have enjoyed? Id like to hear about them

This topic was edited
RE:Northern California camping

I'm in the foothills of the central Sierra. There are many opportunities to camp naked throughout the various National Forests in the region. Just explore the back roads. I settle somewhere remote that has a clear space to camp. There are plenty of places hardly anyone else is likely to notice you. During the warm parts of the day I can be naked the whole time. Even if someone came by, they'd probably apologize for the intrusion. You won't have amenities like toilets, though. I'm planning to write a blog post about doing this, at my blog Naturistplace Blog soon.

I'll post here again when that blog post is ready.

It's also possible to be naked sometimes at a few normal Forest Services campground with amenities, if a site is sufficiently inconspicuous. I've done that too.

Laguna del Sol is also an excellent place to camp, and you can be naked the whole time. It's a nudist resort, and a very nice one. Cost is comparable to non-naturist campgrounds. Lupin, in the Bay Area, is also a nudist resort with camping places, but not as nice as LdS in my opinion. Not much else of that kind in northern California.

This post was edited