Discussion #5 favorite nude recreational activity

Beyond sun bathing what is your favorite recreational activity to do clothes free. Is there a sport or other non sexual physical activity you like to do without the encumbrance of clothing.

This topic was edited
RE:Discussion #5 favorite nude recreational activity

Its actually been a while since Ive been active dude to plantar fasciitis on my feet. But if that wasnt the issue I just do everything that I like doing but with no clothes on. That would include swimming, hiking, playing volleyball, soccer, frisbee, Hakki sack, tag, etc.

This post was edited

Swimming in a natural body of water - not a pool.

I also like to work out nude. Pretty much all of the nudist resorts that I've visited have a gym. These gyms have mirrors. I enjoy working out nude in front of mirrors. I can really focus on my form as well as see how my muscles (the ones normally covered) flex during certain sets.

This post was edited

My favorite nude recreational activity is ping pong.
Same here enjoy playing ping pong at resort dont often anyone to play with we will have to arrange a match some time

This post was edited

At this point, the only activities we have done are hot springs soaking, hiking and dancing. Of the 3, soaking in natural hot springs is wonderful. What I am eager to try is tennis or pickle ball. I have not been at a club when there is a game going on. I am hoping to this year.

This post was edited

like playing basketball naked also practice in gym naked. swimming nude is something normal in nudist lifestyle:)

This post was edited

. What I am eager to try is tennis or pickle ball. I have not been at a club when there is a game going on. I am hoping to this year.

I tried to learn a couple years ago it is a big thing at the resort I go to but man the rules are complicated I got a brain freeze and gave up. I stick to volleyball

This post was edited

While visiting Mira Bisa, there were several people playing pickle ball. I watched from the hot tub. I didnt try to play because they were all dressed and seemed as if they all showed p to play together. It looked fun though.

This post was edited

Working outside in my yard - love the feel of the sun on my skin, even the sweat feels good.

This post was edited

Hard to choose.
I'd say dancing at the nude dance club during the annual GNI Gathering.
But since that's only ten days once a year, second would be when I get the chance to attend a local nude yoga class.

This post was edited