Welcome Back!

For some unknown reason the Delaware Valley Nudists group disappeared a couple of months ago. Hopefully everyone who used to be a member of that one will find this new group and join it.

The Delaware Valley area, located between Philadelphia and New York City, has a surprising number of options for nudist recreation that are all within a short drive away of each other: Sunny Rest Resort, Beechwood Lodge, Penn Sylvan, Oneida Campground, Hillside Campground, The Woods Campground, Gunnison Beach, Rock Lodge, Goodland, and Sky Farm. There are also a handful of Korean spas and off-season pool parties.

This group is designed to be a place for us to share information and to let each other know about upcoming local events.

The only privacy setting is that you must be a member to view photos, and the only rule is that we ask everyone to be civil and respectful of each other.

This topic was edited
RE:Welcome Back!

Jim,

I was admin for that group. When it disappeared I reached out to TT2. She basically was not interested in helping solve the problem. Its a shame because there were a lot of members and threads. Thanks for starting this up. Perhaps we can get a circle of genuine people connected here.

This post was edited

Technically speaking, I'm not in the Delaware Valley, but I am close enough that I'd enjoy joining in some activities if time permits. .

Dave

This post was edited

Sure, try to get a legitimate group going for real nudists who want to meet and socialize in real life and admin is not interested. Yet, have this site overrun by fakes, phonies, and downright frauds who add one 'friend' after another but yet never talk to anyone of those 'friends' and this nonsense is allowed to go on and on.

This post was edited

I'm ready to meet anybody anytime

This post was edited