Conversation starter

When I see someone with piercings (other than ear rings) or tattoos I ask them about them. Tattoos each have a particular importance to the wearer. So to piercings but to a lesser extent. It also gives me the opportunity to ask it they have any others (which may be hidden under clothing). I've found that my own piercings and small tattoos have started conversations to, though I'm usually naked at the time. The usual questions are about their significance, where they are and will I be getting more.

This topic was edited
RE:Conversation starter

Last night I was chatting to another nudist about her piercings and tattoos, compared to my own. We exchanged experiences. And it was an opportunity to look at each other's body closely. I'm often asked about my crossed nipple piercings - does one go behind the other?

This post was edited

I was on holiday last week with 30 other nudists. At various times they asked about my genital piercings. Mostly they asked if they hurt. They also said and what about sex?

I flew home in a kilt. someone asked the usual question at the airport - was there anything under the kilt? I showed them there was nothing. At that point they mentioned the metal inserted in my piercings and gave me a high five.

This post was edited

I had another nude holiday over Christmas and the New Year. After being naked all day I had to dress to eat and drink in the evening - always in a T shirt and very short kilt. One night my T shirt was a bit see through and the busty barmaid noticed my 4 nipple piercings. This set her talking. So I lifted my shirt for her and some other customers to have a better look. Then I told then that I had many more lower down. Yes, of course, I had to lift the kilt to show them. I didn't give them time to count. So on a following night the barmaid took a look for herself.

This post was edited

What was your non ear piercing?

This post was edited

Yes, enquiring minds need to know.
Thanks,

This post was edited

For all the inquiring minds, I got my nipples done.

I was guessing nose ring

This post was edited

I was on a nude weekend when an attractive lady ordered a pair of slippery nipples at the cocktail bar. Standing on the other side of the bar I gently rubbed my nipples saying Slippery Nipples. She came round my side and started a conversation about all my piercings. Mostly they are in my genitals.

This post was edited

I have about 35-40% of my body covered in tattoos. (and still going)
I also have 4 piercings.

I like the attention it gives me (even though I'm actually shy)
It really does help break the ice. All my tattoos have meanings, so I like explaining them if asked.

I also think it's interesting how people automatically have preconceived ideas about my character because of all the tattoos.
It's usually a surprise when I don't fit the mold they have created for me.

This post was edited

The other night we had a Salsa demo. The lady wore a dress which flared from above the waist as she twirled. It showed all her legs and her bare bottom. I noticed she had tattoos on her upper thighs. I asked her what they are and, without any hesitation, she lifted the dress to show me.

This post was edited

Tattoos are definitely a conversation starter for me since I have a couple myself. Just yesterday I asked the cashier at a Ace Hardware what her tattoo on her arm was and it was the words "Be here in the now" which she told me meant to be in the present. Pretty heady stuff for a high school kid.

This post was edited