RE:Doggie Roll Call

We are owned by:
A 16 year old female black and tan Chihuahua named Crystal
A 13 year old male Pom/Chihuahua named Brennin (aka Velcro because he wont leave my wife's side)
A 5 year old male brown and white rescue Chihuahua named Choco (aka Daddy's Boy)
And a year old female tan and white rescue Doxie/Chihuahua named Popett (Poppy)

This post was edited

I share the house with a beagle pit mix. She has made numerous appearance in my photos, some times she was even invited in the shot.

This post was edited
RE: Doggie Roll Call

1 full AKC boxer female 6yo and male boxer mix, 9 yo

This post was edited

We have 5 dogs all rescues. 2 - 8 yr. old female Pomeranians; Bamboo and Billie Jean. Owner died during a Hurricane . There were six of them but found homes for 4 of them. 1 - 10 year old male Dauchsund/chihuahua mix; Scooby Doo, and 2 - 3 year old beautiful female Vizsla/Black mouth cur mixes; Ginger and Pippa. There was a 3rd one that was adopted by someone else named Cinnamon so Pippa's name was probably Pepper but I didn't like that name. They are reddish in color. Tried to call her Mary Ann (from Gilligan's Island fame) but she didn't respond well to that.

We also have 4 rescue cats that live upstairs. The Vizslas think they are prey. Dogs live downstairs.

This post was edited

I have 4 yrs old Golden Retriever, she will be puppy untill all her life I guess.She is the friendliest dog that I ever had.

We had one that lived 10 years and she was super friendly to everyone. Penny. Loved getting pets. My 3 year old son used to use her as a pillow. Definitely one of the most friendly breeds.

This post was edited

Yellow lab 5 years old who is still mad.

I had an akc female yellow lab appropriately named Maddie the Monster. She lived to be 15. Mated her with another yellow lab and had four puppies. At 6 weeks old 3 were 7 pounds and the big one was 12. Ended up keeping him and named him Brahman the Bull. Ended up being 160 pounds and all muscle. Hated the water and wouldn't fetch. Thought he was a lap dog. Also lived to 15.

This post was edited

Doberman Pinscher, Male, 4.5 years, Black/Fawn, 137 lbs., named ZEB aka Drury Lanes HRH Zebulon von Heathstenberg.

This post was edited

I had 5. Down to two.
Pitbull Samoyed mix named Isis
ACD/Collie mix named Cleopatra. Cleo for short
A boxer pointer mix named Bugsy.
A Border Collie-Terrier mix named Lucy
AmStaff named Hapi

This post was edited

We have a 4 yr old St Bernard weighing in at 162 pounds

This post was edited