RE:Nude Bucket List

One of those trips with Gay Nude Sail.

https://www.gaysail.com/en/what-is-a-gay-nude-cruise

This post was edited

I gave my bucket list at post #21 but I didn't mention my number one. It would be to be a naked butler at a ladies tea party or a nude waiter on a hen night.

One option would be to start smartly dressed and remove an item of clothing with each course of a 5 course meal. I'd be naked by the last course.

This post was edited

I gave my bucket list at post #21 but I didn't mention my number one. It would be to be a naked butler at a ladies tea party or a nude waiter on a hen night.One option would be to start smartly dressed and remove an item of clothing with each course of a 5 course meal. I'd be naked by the last course.

That sounds really fun! I would love to be the second butler at the party with you.

Christian

This post was edited

I gave my bucket list at post #21 but I didn't mention my number one. It would be to be a naked butler at a ladies tea party or a nude waiter on a hen night.

I've thought about something like that, but mine involves a gay men's event.

This post was edited

I will be putting in a pool this summer. Since I am paying for it, I will be designating it "No clothing allowed". All are welcomed, just not your clothing. Let's see what friends of mine truly want to "beat the heat".

This post was edited

I think I'd like to take a holiday to an all naturist resort like cap d'agde , although I believe there are one or two others around the world that I wouldn't mind trying either

This post was edited

To spend a week at GNI August gathering in the Pocono's. I think bonding with 500-600 nude men for a week would be good therapy and lots of fun.

This post was edited

I've got a nice completed bucket list though I still have a large list of things I want to do nude. Yes, a cruise would be nice in a cabin with balcony, doing a WNBR, driving nude in all lower US states, find somewhere to workout nude, going nude in as many national parks (like grand canyon). But best is just hanging out with nude with individuals in cities we vacation/visit.

This post was edited

A Nude Workout in a Gym would be nice :)

This post was edited

To appear nude in a play. I was actually cast in a play where all the characters are nude from beginning to end and we got word this weekend that it was canceled because no venue would agree to host us. The play is called THE CURING ROOM and it has been presented successfully in Edinburgh, London, Greece and Calgary.

Also to spend a week at GNI in the Poconos. I did last year for 4 days and want to do it again this year for the whole week!

This post was edited