RE:What was the last thing that made you smile?

Sneaky Devil! Hope you have a nice Valentine's Day together! XXI see right through him (and he still thinks I'm complicated :-DD ) ^_^We will! Thank you :-))

I got lucky! Di left to a Dr's appointment out of town. She'll be gone most of the day. I have to do a few things with grandkids today but will have time to get some last minute items for the special day tomorrow! I can be sneaky too but I'm sure she also has your powers to see right through me! :DDDDD

XX

This post was edited

Working an overnight shift this week. Just staggered out of the bedroom to see my sweet wife at her computer with headphones on to keep it quiet for me. When she sees me, she gives me a smile that would light up any room followed by her tender lips.
Pour a coffee and step into the sun room, it's beautiful outside and reading 80 in the sun.
"Where's my little girl"?
"Outside playing"!
With my HE cup in hand I step out into the sun and whistle.
From the wood pile in the back 40 comes my prancing black cutie, only to play coy when she reaches my leg.
What a way to start a morning!
Life is really good!

This post was edited

Everytime we go out the house to do some shopping ,we always buy a little gift for our cat too and so about a hour ago our cat was playing with a new coloursfull mouse ( a fake mouse of course ) that we gave him. He was so happy and it was a wonderful moment for us to see him play , so both of us had a great smile too of course at that moment

I never can resist buy some snacks (or something else I can spoil them with) while shopping to make our 3 guinea pigs happy ^_^

:-)))

This post was edited

Just now, reading the last two posts about buying your pets something special and it makes you smile, made me remember something and it made me smile.

Years ago, we had a lope eared bunny rabbit as a pet. She lived inside the house with us. My wife was eating a bowl of Trix one evening for dinner. The rabbit jumped up on the couch and was sniffing at the bowl. My wife got up and took the box outta the pantry and gave the bunny a few Trix to eat. The bunny became so addicted to those Trix that my wife would buy the bunny her own box of Trix and when she got home and unpacked that colorful box of Trix, that bunny would start clawing at the cage door until my wife would give her a few to munch on.

Thanks for jarring the memory and a good morning smile! ;D

This post was edited

Just now, reading the last two posts about buying your pets something special and it makes you smile, made me remember something and it made me smile.Years ago, we had a lope eared bunny rabbit as a pet. She lived inside the house with us. My wife was eating a bowl of Trix one evening for dinner. The rabbit jumped up on the couch and was sniffing at the bowl. My wife got up and took the box outta the pantry and gave the bunny a few Trix to eat. The bunny became so addicted to those Trix that my wife would buy the bunny her own box of Trix and when she got home and unpacked that colorful box of Trix, that bunny would start clawing at the cage door until my wife would give her a few to munch on.Thanks for jarring the memory and a good morning smile! ;D

Our Guinea Pigs have their cage in the living room close to the couch and the TV. As soon as we grab something to snack all 3 of them start watching us till we give them also something to snack. And I never can resist (just not possible) :-D

This post was edited

Our bunny also loved popcorn, which was a typical dinner for my wife while I was at work. My wife would make the bunny air popped popcorn and she loved that too. Another thought that made me smile was when the bunny would begin chew on the popcorn. She made more noise chomping! :DDDD Like your guinea pigs, we'd sit down to snack and TV and she'd be at the side of her cage staring at us until we gave her a snack as well. Funny how some of these animals react to snack time!

This post was edited

Our bunny also loved popcorn, which was a typical dinner for my wife while I was at work. My wife would make the bunny air popped popcorn and she loved that too. Another thought that made me smile was when the bunny would begin chew on the popcorn. She made more noise chomping! :DDDD Like your guinea pigs, we'd sit down to snack and TV and she'd be at the side of her cage staring at us until we gave her a snack as well. Funny how some of these animals react to snack time!

When my partner grabs something to snack I also keep staring at him till he gives me something to snack. Animals and humans are not that different ^_^

This post was edited

Our bunny also loved popcorn, which was a typical dinner for my wife while I was at work. My wife would make the bunny air popped popcorn and she loved that too. Another thought that made me smile was when the bunny would begin chew on the popcorn. She made more noise chomping! :DDDD Like your guinea pigs, we'd sit down to snack and TV and she'd be at the side of her cage staring at us until we gave her a snack as well. Funny how some of these animals react to snack time!When my partner grabs something to snack I also keep staring at him till he gives me something to snack. Animals and humans are not that different ^_^

:DDDDDDDDDD ! a smile and a chuckle! ;D

This post was edited

Our Guinea Pigs again ^_^

Two of them chewing each on the end of a long piece of wheat grass, not letting go to make sure the other won't go away with it :-DD

This post was edited

Woke up with a smile today actually. Good things are happening all around us and for us and it's good times right now.

This post was edited