Ironwood Forest National Monument Nude Hike

I went for a very nice nude hike in the Ironwood Forest National Monument west of Tucson yesterday. My first time in this area and it was really nice. I hiked in the area of Ragged Top Mountain in pristine Sonoran Desert that was nice and green from the recent rains. A beautiful day, sunny and around 70 degrees. I know for some of the locals this might be a bit cool but for a snowbird from Alaska it was perfect. There are lots of poor dirt roads and ATV trails in Ironwood but not in this area. I drove in on Silverbell Road, a good unpaved road suitable for any car and the desert vegetation is lush enough that I could get out of my clothes as soon as I left the road. I didn't see anyone in the area and only a few human footprints which were all old. I had a great day and will be back for sure.

This topic was edited
RE:Ironwood Forest National Monument Nude Hike

I am glad to hear that people enjoy Arizona this way. Its a beautiful state, with lots of room for nude time. Then you find water its even better.

This post was edited
RE:Ironwood Forest National Monument Nude Hike

I went on another nude hike in the Ironwood Forest National Monument yesterday. I went further out than my last trip and started my hike from the old Silver Bell Cemetery which can be located on Google Maps. There's a windy jeep/atv trail that heads out to the west but I went cross country. Like my last hike, vegetation is spread out enough so that walking is pretty easy for the most part. There's a few places where you have to be careful and work your way through but well worth it. I came through with uninjured. To the west of the cemetery parking area there are low hills so the hike entails some up and down with nice views from the high points. The desert is really beautiful this year from the winter rain. Lots of green and wildflowers. It was a great day.

This post was edited