Dating a nudist or textile?

Would you prefer to date a nudist or convert a textile?

This topic was edited
RE:Dating a nudist or textile?

I am in a great relationship but my bf is textile. If I ever find myself single again, the next man would need to be a nudist.

This post was edited

If it's the right person, it wouldn't matter. My ex wife was a textile but we divorced for other reasons. My husband and I are both nudists but even if he was a textile, he would let me be myself which would include nudism.

This post was edited

being single ..I would prefer to be in a relationship with a nudist man than a textile one !!..

This post was edited

He would at least have to be nudist-friendly. In case we move in together, I reserve the right to go nude in my own home.

This post was edited

I completely agree. Im in the same situation. I find myself wearing shorts more often than I care to just to accommodate his level of comfort. Its also awkward with group meetups. He wont go and feels theres something sexual about socializing.

This post was edited

Would you prefer to date a nudist or convert a textile?

I prefer and really want nudist partners to live together and be round the clock nudists as much as possible.

This post was edited

That would be a dream!

This post was edited

I wish and would like to say, if it's the right person then it doesn't matter. However, I have been in the situation a time or two, where they say it doesn't matter, i.e. they are a textile but fine with my nudity or others and ultimately it has proven that they aren't. I've heard the you don't care/love me if you are nude with or in front of other people. Which makes me feel as though they don't really understand social nudity.

I guess, at the end of the day - at this stage in life, I'd prefer that they are a nudist. What's more beautiful than sharing your life, home, chores, and down time naturally? Why would you want to hide God's beautiful naked creation from your partner. I'd love to have and share my life with another person who understands the freedom, beauty, and uniqueness in the naked body.

This post was edited