Perspective Members ... Read this first!

Prospective members being denied ... This thread is intended for
those members wishing to join this group but are being denied, by
me, for various reasons.

The rules state clearly that BLANK, PRIVATE or MINIMALLY filled out
profiles will not be allowed to join. Posting
numerous pictures of yourself, you and your spouse are not enough
to join this group or any of the groups I moderate. Filling
out your profile is more important than pages of nude pictures.

Furthermore ... and this pertains to the male members here on TN;
if your profile contains pictures of yourself with an erection or
pictures focused on your penis ... I will NOT allow you to join
this group or any of the groups I moderate.

Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE:Perspective Members ... Read this first!

Andy & DI

You are doing a good job being moderators of this topic and others, thanks. However I think I'm doing something wrong, the people I go 4x4 driving with look nothing like the various photo's you post of beautiful girls. I think I'll have to re-consider who I go away with LOL.

Cheers, & thanks again for keeping this on topic.

This post was edited

Hey you two, well done on still being the moderators. I always enjoy the photos you attach, I do a bit of 4x4 driving and we don't ever come across the people you post. The guys I go with don't look anything like that. Cheers, SBN.

This post was edited

Another good photo with the cotton tail.

This post was edited

Andy

Looks like it is just me that appreciates the fun you have with these photos. Love the shapely round butt between the headlights.

Cheers, SBN.

This post was edited

We would just like to know why AndyDi blocked us?Yet we were allowed into this great group! Doesn't make much sense!

I'm not sure why I Blocked you guys! I do Block lots of visitors to our profile but I've looked over your profile many times when I screen those wishing to join any of my groups. I'm sure I've allowed you to join all my groups. Not sure why I Blocked you but I've not Unblocked you! ;D

This post was edited

Thank you for all you do Andy. Im sure its not easy. Did you say you bought a Gladiator. I think they are really cool. I saw one on the highway last week and that was very cool. Im glad Jeep folks have a pickup again. Its been a long time. Myself, I am holding out and saving my pennies for a two door JL. I think Im in love again!! They are one sexy Jeep. It will be another year before my dream to come true but in the meantime I will dream.

Thanks again Andy!!

This post was edited

Andy,

another good photo, now you are just playing with us I think. Well done.

Cheers, SBN.

This post was edited

The change of photo back to the cotton tail woman in the woods is great. Makes me smile every time I see this one. Well done.

This post was edited

Andy

The new photo is another good one, I thought you had dropped the ball with the cartoon option but you're back with a ripper.

Cheers, SBN.

This post was edited

I was doing all I could to find any Christmas Jeep photos and couldn't find any! I wanted to put something up for the holiday! hahaha

This post was edited