RE:Your bathing outdoor experiences ...

We're suppose to get heavy rain from a storm coming our way later this evening. A hurricane off Baja, CA has turned tropical storm has given us cooler temps and partly cloudy skies. As usual, I took my outdoor shower this morning and it felt so good to have the cool breeze blow over my body as the hot water ran over the front of me and then the back. I washed my hair and as I rinsed it, the breeze swirled around my entire body and it was brisk! Love taking my outdoor showers and only wish I had had the builder put in a couple more heads! ;D

This post was edited

Ditto! Having an outdoor shower is awesome. For me, all I have for now is a garden hose. When I gardened nude in the backyard,I would simply rinse myself off outdoors before going inside - the best!

This post was edited

I enjoyed the beach shower near our holiday hotel last month after my pre-breakfast skinny-dip most mornings.

A short video can be seen here.

This post was edited

Our first outdoor shower experience was the first time we stayed at a nudist resort and it was a pleasantly shocking experience! Our cabin didn't have a restroom so we had to use the public facility which has a shower on the perimeter of the building. It was not completely open because it has a roof and is surrounded on three sides. However, the door is glass and people walking or riding by can easily view you showering. It was completely strange taking a shower when a complete stranger came in and showered beside us and I didn't get an erection. That's was an example to me of how misconceptions get generated when people do not know the facts and assume that when naked people get together, it is only for sex.

We visited some friends last Memorial Day weekend and used their outdoor shower. We loved it and plan to manufacture one at our home before the spring of this year. Do any of you have any recommendations, tips, hints, or suggestions about how to make an enjoyable outdoor shower? What problems did you incur or if you could build yours again, what would you do differently?

Thanks

This post was edited

It's it's nice to use some sort of glass doors or window panes so you completely feel as if you're outside still but it is a nice wind blocker. Have some sort of walls simply because if there's a cold breeze or a strong Breeze it doesn't blow the water everywhere. Make sure you have drainage cuz you will want to be there as long as the hot water last LOL. Make sure you place the rainfall shower had to be conducive for two people at once otherwise one gets pushed out of the hot water. Once you install one of these he will not use your indoor shower and let's stop solutely necessary trust me.

This post was edited

Thank you so much!

This post was edited

We returned from a week long vacation to Palm Springs last week. We visited our favorite place, The Terra Cotta Resort and Spa (new). Lots of awesome changes and a couple not so awesome. Lots of improvements continue to be made and besides the redone pool, hot tub and pool deck, a new outdoor shower has been added. It's a two person, rain shower heads in a partial enclosure that still gives you that outdoor shower feel but gives those, preferring a little privacy, from being watched by everyone on the pool deck. It's great and I used it several times during our week stay.

Our home outdoor shower hasn't been used in a couple months. It's been so cold and rainy that it's not been a pleasant environment to take an outdoor shower at home. I was going to use it the week before last and found that I didn't have any hot water. Occasionally, the outlet that the water heater is plugged into trips. It's kind of a pain in the butt to get to, to push the button and reset the outlet and with all the rain we've been having, I figured I'd wait til it stops completely and it's warm enough to enjoy the outdoor shower. ;D

This post was edited
I /We really enjoy using the outdoor shower at the New Terra Cotta Resort in Palm Springs, we prefer using them the rooms shower! Have always had an enjoyable time visiting the clothing optional resor

We returned from a week long vacation to Palm Springs last week. We visited our favorite place, The Terra Cotta Resort and Spa (new). Lots of awesome changes and a couple not so awesome. Lots of improvements continue to be made and besides the redone pool, hot tub and pool deck, a new outdoor shower has been added. It's a two person, rain shower heads in a partial enclosure that still gives you that outdoor shower feel but gives those, preferring a little privacy, from being watched by everyone on the pool deck. It's great and I used it several times during our week stay.Our home outdoor shower hasn't been used in a couple months. It's been so cold and rainy that it's not been a pleasant environment to take an outdoor shower at home. I was going to use it the week before last and found that I didn't have any hot water. Occasionally, the outlet that the water heater is plugged into trips. It's kind of a pain in the butt to get to, to push the button and reset the outlet and with all the rain we've been having, I figured I'd wait til it stops completely and it's warm enough to enjoy the outdoor shower. ;D

This post was edited
RE:I /We really enjoy using the outdoor shower at the New Terra Cotta Resort in Palm Springs, we prefer using them the rooms shower! Have always had an enjoyable time visiting the clothing optional re

The owner of Terra Cotta Resort and I had a heart to heart the week before construction of that shower was to be started. His plan was for the shower head to be outside the area where it currently is located. The trash cans used to be in that area and he didn't want them outside because they would look unsightly. The shower head would have had anyone taking an outdoor shower in full view of everyone on the pool deck and I told him that most women would never use it.

I convinced him to move the trash cans to a couple of areas where they would be hidden by trellis's and vines and move the outdoor shower in that alcove. He took my advice and that outdoor shower has been a big hit for everyone, especially the women. Even my wife loves using it and prefers showering out there where we can shower together. Only problem is that so many guests love using that outdoor shower instead of their room showers that there's now a line to use the new outdoor shower! :DDDDD

He makes sure to acknowledge and thank me for my input into that project and a few other suggestions we've shared. He's a good guy and has two of the best people in nudism not only managing the property but giving him sound advice to make the new Terra Cotta Resort extremely successful. Tom and Mary Clare are the best!

This post was edited
RE:I /We really enjoy using the outdoor shower at the New Terra Cotta Resort in Palm Springs, we prefer using them the rooms shower! Have always had an enjoyable time visiting the clothing optional re

I love outdoor showers, growing up a friend had one at his pool, that's when I started using one.. I always use them at the nudist resorts. Almost 2 months ago now I completed our outdoor shower with hot and cold water. I have not taken a shower inside the house since, I enjoy all the room and the sun beating down on me and lately occasionally the rain lol.

This post was edited