Weather Talk

What's the weather like where you are right now?

This topic was edited
RE:Weather Talk

Wonderful weather here for the season . Sunny and + 13 C on 01:36 PM .So a pleasant day when the sun is shinning , everybody on the streets is more sympathical at once and everybody is smilling . Thank you dear sun (lol)

Feels like it is spring already! :-)))

This post was edited

Glad your weather is nice!

Our weather currently is cold, cloudy, grey and rainy. It's been raining here for weeks now and we're hoping we get a break before another wave of storms and rain arrive on Monday. We really, really need this much rain but when you're not used to it, a little goes along was and we've had more than a little! ;D

This post was edited

In the 50s today. Cloudy and rain coming....again grrrrrrrrrr. The weather around here has gotten so wishy washy I think that's why there's so much sickness going around. We'll have a week in the 20s and then one in the 70s. It's just back and forth with the Temps :-( .

I'm ready for "sweat between the cheeks" weather myself!! :-DD

This post was edited

Yesterday it was around 70 and sunny with low humidity and no wind. A perfect day. Today is overcast and around 60ish. Still not too shabby and I got enough sun yesterday to last a couple more.

This post was edited

Wonderful weather here for the season . Sunny and + 13 C on 01:36 PM .So a pleasant day when the sun is shinning , everybody on the streets is more sympathical at once and everybody is smilling . Thank you dear sun (lol)Feels like it is spring already! :-)))

It is here. Pollen already in the air and on the cars. Birds are chirping. :-)

This post was edited

We finally got a break in the rainy weather later this afternoon and it was partly sunny for several hours. But, before ya knew it, it began raining again! GRRRRRR

Fingers crossed that it stops tomorrow morning and through the day, long enough for us to visit our local winery and enjoy a glass or two of wine and special Valentine desserts that they had to put back in the fridge because to the heavy rains in the area!

This post was edited

Wonderful weather here for the season . Sunny and + 13 C on 01:36 PM .So a pleasant day when the sun is shinning , everybody on the streets is more sympathical at once and everybody is smilling . Thank you dear sun (lol)Feels like it is spring already! :-)))It is here. Pollen already in the air and on the cars. Birds are chirping. :-)

And days are slowly getting longer again! :-))

This post was edited

Cold, so cold and missing warm weather so much, Please come soon spring, Please haha

This post was edited

Sunny and very cold for us, here in Southern California. It'll be high 30's to low 40's in the mornings this coming week. High's top out at around mid 50's. It's not that great being nude out in those temps so even though the sun's shining and there's hardly a cloud in the sky, nudity will only be inside! ;D

This post was edited

Overcast today but in the mid-70s. Perfect day to do more yardwork. Because of the very mild winter we've had the yard is a jungle. Spent all day yesterday trimming bushes, puling weeds and moving ferns from one spot to another. Thankfully the ferns are easy to pull up. Today i get to cut up some logs and move out to the street for pick up tomorrow. Just too much too burn. We had pine bark beetles come through 2 summer ago and kill about 30 70-80' pine trees and now the branches are falling down. Big pain in the ass.

This post was edited