RE:Your favorite cartoon as a child

Ill do the thinnin around here baba Lou! Quick draw McDraw . I also loved Fog Horn Leg Horn and the Chicken Hawk along with most of the loony tunes. I also like the Flintstomes, Jetsons, Jonny Quest and the Jacksons.

This post was edited

Ill do the thinnin around here baba Lou! Quick draw McDraw . I also loved Fog Horn Leg Horn and the Chicken Hawk along with most of the loony tunes. I also like the Flintstomes, Jetsons, Jonny Quest and the Jacksons.

Foghorn! Couldn't remember his name.

This post was edited

Here are a few...

Johnny Quest

Rocky and Bullwinkle

Mighty Mouse

This post was edited

WOW!! This thread really stirred up some great memories. Loved those Saturday mornings. Best day of the week.

This post was edited
RE: Your favorite cartoon as a child

I loved them all as a kid growing up in the 1970s. Scooby Doo before they wrecked it by adding Scrappy Doo. The unedited Looney Tunes cartoons, Tom and Jerry, Blue Falcon and Dyno Mutt, Jabber Jaw, Hong Kong Fooie, Speed Buggy, anything Syd and Marty Kroft, SuperFriends, etc.

This post was edited

My two favorites are Johnny Quest ( his father too) and He Man

This post was edited

Bugs Bunny , Tom and Jerry the early ones up to the late 50s The Flintstones and not sure if anyone remembers the Disney,s Headless Horse Man sing by Bing Crosby and Wacky Races . And now off to bed here thinking of days gone bye and loved ones no longer here, sorry to be now depressing

This post was edited

Speed Racer. Hands down. The world would stop when Speed Racer and the Mach 5 came on. Saw blades on the front. Jumping springs, bubble top could drive under water and Trixie waiting in the winner circle. Too Cool!!

This post was edited

I enjoyed reading comic books. Archie was a big one of mine. But my favorite read was Peanuts. I have a shelf full of Peanuts paperback books dating back to the 60s and maybe before that even.

This post was edited

Back in my day as a little twerp, there were so many good cartoons! Now, not so much.

My favorites included Super Friends (always was up early on Saturday mornings to watch this at 7 AM), Scooby Doo, Flintstone's, Jetson's, Tom & Jerry, and, of course, Bugs Bunny (and all Looney Toons).

It seems that too many cartoons these days get way to serious. Yes, they take on some important issues, but for kids ages 5-10, they just want simple fun!

This post was edited