have slept naked for 40 years

I cant remember the last time I wore anything to bed shoot haven't worn underwear in so many years it just feels so right and happy to have found this site would love to chat to others..

This topic was edited
RE:have slept naked for 40 years

I have slept nude since college, almost 50 years. I also have enjoyed freeballed for years. I guess when you are nudist you just try to keep in minimal when you need to stay dressed.

This post was edited

I started at about the same age as you guys. But, being older, I can clock up more years - 56 years. And without a break - even sleeping naked when staying with friends or relatives, in hotels sharing a room and in hospital.

This post was edited

I have slepy naked at home since abuout 1960 and in my late 20's. But I have to confess that I owned pyjamas until about 15 years ago and usually wore them when away from home.

But its only since we became naturists about 5 years ago that my wife started to sleep naked and we've become more cuddly as a result as well as no longer having to cope with a crumpled nightdress when overtaken by passion.

This post was edited

I have worn nothing in bed for nearly 50 years apart from two short stays in hospital. I love the feeling as I slip into cool bed linen and I have found I just can't sleep if I have anything on at all. I am now 82 and spend as much time during the day naked, it just feels natural.

This post was edited

My dad slept nude from my earliest memories, told mum I wanted to do the same at around 8 or 9 so that makes it about 52 years. Neither parent were nudists but casual nudity indoors was normal e.g. after a bath sitting on a towel in front of the range to dry or moving around the house when changing and of course using the bathroom at night. Had a pair of loose shorts and a tee for sleep-overs with mates but that was only for their parents benefit lol, always wonder how many of my mates ever got the bug or did they just get nude for a dare. Only had a week in hospital when I had to wear a pair of shorts since I chucked the Pjs. Best decision I ever made.

This post was edited

My dad slept nude from my earliest memories, told mum I wanted to do the same at around 8 or 9 so that makes it about 52 years. Neither parent were nudists but casual nudity indoors was normal e.g. after a bath sitting on a towel in front of the range to dry or moving around the house when changing and of course using the bathroom at night. Had a pair of loose shorts and a tee for sleep-overs with mates but that was only for their parents benefit lol, always wonder how many of my mates ever got the bug or did they just get nude for a dare. Only had a week in hospital when I had to wear a pair of shorts since I chucked the Pjs. Best decision I ever made.

I din't become a consistent nude sleeper until I was well into my 30's about 30 years ago.
I went through 20 years of gradual sleepwear reduction before that.
Wish I had tossed all of my sleepwear as soon as I left home got married, about 15 years before I actually did so.

This post was edited

Ive been married for 44 years and have never wore anything in bed , even when I was in hospital I had to make do with sheets but that was all . Dont think I could sleep any other way .

This post was edited

I've been sleeping naked for the last 39 years now since I was 13. I sleep naked no matter where I am. Even if at a work conference and I have to share a hotel room I tell my roomie I sleep naked.... Had a few say awesome so do I......... I thought I was going to get stuck wearing underwear all week lol

This post was edited