Can someone explain the "ratings" by our avatars?

I have looked and googled but I dont know how these textile-supernudist ratings work.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

This topic was edited
RE:Can someone explain the "ratings" by our avatars?

Somewhere I saw that those labels are linked to the number of postings we as members have made to the various topics w/in the groups.

This post was edited

Do they involve naked media pics too?

This post was edited

Go here for a full explanation & discussion of this subject.

https://www.truenudists.com/forum/thread/123982/rankings/

This post was edited

Thanks, but I am really confused.

In the first post in this thread, i am labeled a textile.
In my next post, I am undies only.
What am I missing?

This post was edited

Thanks, but I am really confused.In the first post in this thread, i am labeled a textile.In my next post, I am undies only.What am I missing?

That this site is and always has been broken. Every "upgrade" fixes a few things and breaks a few others. It is not a professional site, but it is usable. Learn to love the quirks.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Okay, I can live with that...as long as I know what to expect.

This post was edited

Thanks, but I am really confused.In the first post in this thread, i am labeled a textile.In my next post, I am undies only.What am I missing?

I think at times when you post to a thread either on the forums or to one of your groups, it adds to your post count. But if a moderator or an administrator deletes the whole thread for whatever reason, then your post count drops accordingly depending on how many posts you had in that thread. Once you get a high enough post count, loosing a few of them like this won't affect your ranking enough to change your rating. After you get to the Super Nudist ranks it won't matter anymore and you are supposed to be issued a cape so you can fly around naked like Super Nudists should. I am still waiting on mine, I guess they have them on back order or something.

This post was edited

Yes, the rating can go up and down. I used to post a lot in various places and quite a bit in some of the games. At some point I was shown as super nudist I believe but some of the threads were deleted and it dropped. I notice Im back to textile so Im wondering if there isnt a time component as well where it is the number of posts in a certain time period also plays a part. I have a lot less free time these days thus the fewer posts.

This post was edited

I have looked and googled but I dont know how these textile-supernudist ratings work.Can anyone point me in the right direction?

MEANINGS
Labels are based on the number of posts you make.
This is what you were asking about:
000 Posts = Textile
011 Posts = barefoot
051 Posts = topless
101 Posts = Undies Only
251 Posts = Butt Naked
501 Posts = Super Nudist
1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #2 (Unofficial)
2001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #3 (Unofficial)
3001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #4 (Unofficial)
4001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #5 (Unofficial)
5001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #1 (Unofficial)
6001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2 (Unofficial)

This post was edited

i thought super nudist meant you had to go into a phone booth (if you can find one) and strip naked and come out. I'm still looking for a phone booth.
Wondering if Ultra nudists are expected to move somewhere where they can be nude 24/7 and get rid of all of their clothes.
Agree that counts go down when posts are deleted for whatever reason. Apparently one of the reasons is if the person who started the thread leaves Truenudists.

This post was edited