RE:Cook nude or not?

Yes, I do.

This post was edited

Like so many of you, I too enjoy living a true nudist lifestyle at home 24/24 and Yes all the house chores are done in the nude
and that includes when I am in the kitchen. Just loving it cooking in the nude!
Happy to have joined Naked Kitchen group!
Toutnu

This post was edited

What I shared on here seven years ago is no longer true. I now share an apartment with my younger widowed brother and I am cooking for two. I still am nude the majority of the time and have adapted my cooking to prevent burns. I used the slow cooker for a long time but now an into the "Instant Pot", which is a misnomer, but I do like the fact that I can have something cooked and ready to serve in less than thirty minutes.
The apron remains on a hook until I take it to church to wear while I run the dishwasher on Wednesdays after our pot-luck luncheon!

This post was edited

As part of cooking naked whenever possible I always cook the Sunday morning's rolls and croissants nude before having a naked breakfast.
Most mornings I'm also on cam under the same user Id on chaturbate.
However tomorrow morning I may try cam-chat on this site.

This post was edited

If Im nude inside, Im also nude in the kitchen. Yesterday morning made almond flour banana muffins for the first time. Baking nude makes it even more fun and no problem messing up some clothing.

This post was edited

Always cook naked when possible just have to be careful

This post was edited

i always cook naked regardless of what im cooking

This post was edited

I cook nude if I'm nude but if I've just come home and am dressed then I cook as I am to save the trouble of re-dressing for dinner to please my wife.

This post was edited

I cook nude all the time. Whatever I want, I cook. If I get flour on me, I just shower dry off - get back to work. I wish more could participate. That's the real underlying motivation - participation and connection without the encumbrance of coverings.

This post was edited

Cant everyday. But whenever I can I do. I love being nude cooking or not.

This post was edited