California Nude Beach

Hello there guys. Ill be headed out to Irvine California in April and Im looking to check out my first nude beach. Open to a all male nude beach. Not to sure whats around the Irvine area for things like this to do. Will be there April 7th-15th. Im looking for recommendations on what beachs are near there to go to

This topic was edited
RE:California Nude Beach

Hello there guys. Ill be headed out to Irvine California in April and Im looking to check out my first nude beach. Open to a all male nude beach. Not to sure whats around the Irvine area for things like this to do. Will be there April 7th-15th. Im looking for recommendations on what beachs are near there to go to

Can we cut to the chase? Are you looking for a gay nude beach or are you stating that it won't bother you if there were gay men naked on this nude beach?

The closest clothing optional beach to Irvine is Black's Beach in San Diego. It's about a 40 min drive from Irvine to Black's. Black's is like many other clothing optional beaches, it has mixed group sections; hetero couples/single men/single women, a "players/exhibitionist section" where people will push the boundaries of the nude beach etiquette and a gay section. You pick which area you'd like to plant your towel, blanket or chair.

This post was edited

Hello there guys. Ill be headed out to Irvine California in April and Im looking to check out my first nude beach. Open to a all male nude beach. Not to sure whats around the Irvine area for things like this to do. Will be there April 7th-15th. Im looking for recommendations on what beachs are near there to go toCan we cut to the chase? Are you looking for a gay nude beach or are you stating that it won't bother you if there were gay men naked on this nude beach?The closest clothing optional beach to Irvine is Black's Beach in San Diego. It's about a 40 min drive from Irvine to Black's. Black's is like many other clothing optional beaches, it has mixed group sections; hetero couples/single men/single women, a "players/exhibitionist section" where people will push the boundaries of the nude beach etiquette and a gay section. You pick which area you'd like to plant your towel, blanket or chair.

I have a friend on here that has been going to San Onofre State Park which is next to Camp Pendleton just south of San Clemente. While not considered a sanctioned clothing optional beach he hasn't seemed to have any trouble there. You might check into that. A lot closer than Blacks Beach. As for an all male nude beach I don't know.

This post was edited

Have not been to San O for quite some time now. I'd like to return but my wife is afraid of harassment of the authorities and possible issuance of a citation. When we visited on a regular basis, there was a all male/gay section further south of the fence line dividing the nude section and the Marine Corp base. The sections were as follows from north to south of the fence line; mainly hetero couples, single females and males, shy first timers or those wanting to be alone, just south of the fence line, then the players/exhibitionist section and then the gay section. When the Marines swept the area and demanded that all those of this section of the beach leave the area, they ALL came up to the mostly hetero couple area and that's when we had problems, mostly with the players/exhibitionists.

This post was edited

Have not been to San O for quite some time now. I'd like to return but my wife is afraid of harassment of the authorities and possible issuance of a citation. When we visited on a regular basis, there was a all male/gay section further south of the fence line dividing the nude section and the Marine Corp base. The sections were as follows from north to south of the fence line; mainly hetero couples, single females and males, shy first timers or those wanting to be alone, just south of the fence line, then the players/exhibitionist section and then the gay section. When the Marines swept the area and demanded that all those of this section of the beach leave the area, they ALL came up to the mostly hetero couple area and that's when we had problems, mostly with the players/exhibitionists.

I had heard they were having issues with the police a few years ago but I guess they aren't right now. And nobody likes being harrassed, especially on a nude beach. I can understand where she is coming from.

This post was edited

Actually, it wasn't the police that was hanging out tickets, it was the Park Rangers handing out tickets. There were close to 18 citations written for nudity. ALL but two were dismissed by the OC DA. The two that were not dismissed; those two people chose to pay the fine and only found out afterwards that they should have made contact with the Friends of San Onofre Beach group president, who is also a lawyer.

If they aren't having any issues with the park rangers any longer, it might be time for us to revisit San O. Black's is getting to difficult for my wife to navigate. She loves nude beaches, just not the sometimes questionable and dangerous paths to get to them.

This post was edited