RE:Naked cleaning

Wishing I could find out my neighbor is a nudist.

Same here, but hell would freeze over before that happened. I'm sure they even bathe dressed :)

This post was edited

The outdoor stuff looks fantastic!!! Making me jealous.

This post was edited

If I am home, I am nude - so of course I clean nude! It makes the work a little more "bare-able!" Definitely makes cleaning the shower easier! Just be careful some times with chemicals and parts of the naked body! Hmmm - it doesn't make dusting any more appealing though! I hate to dust! LOL!

This post was edited

I agree, we are always naked at home. So we clean inside and out naked of course. When we wash clothes it is usually nothing but towels.
We also do the yard work naked. We just love being free of clothes.

This post was edited

I enjoy cleaning my house in the nude, when it is warm enough..

This post was edited

I must follow the chorus of the others...cleaning nude is the best way. It always feels like it is much more fun and less hassle. It's the only way to vacuum!!

This post was edited

I used to store out of season clothes, but now I have my wardrobe down to a point where everything fits in my closet and dresser with room to spare.

This post was edited

for the past couple of weeks we have been remodeling our kitchen and have done everything demolition , sawing , installing drywall. painting you name it we are doing it naked , still have a week or more to go , about the only thing we can't do naked, is run into town for more supplys

Quick tagline story;

We were visiting our close nudist friends at their home in AZ. We were working on a project, doing all the work naked and we needed some supplies to continue the project. I volunteered to go to Home Depot and get what we needed. I grabbed my truck keys, a pair of shorts and t shirt and climbed into my truck. Made him laugh and he said, "make sure you put that stuff on when you go into HD. I don't want to come and have to bail you out of jail!!!"

That's as close I came to going for supplies and remaining naked!

This post was edited

AndyDi - that sounds similar to my naked cycle rides to the supermarket and walks to the baker's on holiday this month.

This post was edited

for the past couple of weeks we have been remodeling our kitchen and have done everything demolition , sawing , installing drywall. painting you name it we are doing it naked , still have a week or more to go , about the only thing we can't do naked, is run into town for more supplysQuick tagline story;We were visiting our close nudist friends at their home in AZ. We were working on a project, doing all the work naked and we needed some supplies to continue the project. I volunteered to go to Home Depot and get what we needed. I grabbed my truck keys, a pair of shorts and t shirt and climbed into my truck. Made him laugh and he said, "make sure you put that stuff on when you go into HD. I don't want to come and have to bail you out of jail!!!"That's as close I came to going for supplies and remaining naked!
I went to Home Depot once wearing shorts and no shirt and was told to leave and was not allowed to check out the items that I had in my cart.

This post was edited