Budding artists

Hi all, like most we are not born to be artists,but were all born naked. An opening line to explain I start art classes on Wednesday and will be looking to the group for helpful hints and supportive advice in the coming weeks. Hope to share some of my nude art with you all soon. Looking forward to your feedback. Big nude hugs to you all. Steve

This topic was edited
RE:Budding artists

Hi Steve
What type of Art are you going to do? Water colour, Oils, Gauche, sketching, pen and ink? etc

Again, what style, life drawing (the nude), landscapes, still life, the beach?

I have done water colour and sketching. But sketching is my best.

This post was edited

Keith you have hidden talent I was not aware of. You can be my best critic moving forward lol. Mate I will be taking baby steps to start with my talent is in building not creating so this will be a journey of discovery for me. Sketching nudes and landscapes is my preference at this point, but will see how it works out. My first lesson is on Wednesday at the Local art studio. Will let you know how I go. big nude hug. Steve

This post was edited

LOL!!!

This post was edited

Hope you get the chance to explain to the instructor, nude art is meant to be done nude!

This post was edited

The class sounds like fun. My wife's uncle was an art professor for forty years. I told him that I wanted to learn to paint. He said learn to draw first. I bought a book on sketching and have been enjoying the process for about a year and a half. This group has been an outlet to share my drawings. I really think that the sketching allows you to show what you see. Enjoy.

This post was edited

my art classes are progressing well.
Not always nude, in fact the nude side is not the big part of this for me at this time.
I am in the learning phase. With improvement I will seek out nude painting groups.
If any in the group know of any such group in the South East of QLD let me know.
Big nude hug to you all. Steve

This post was edited

Nice to hear youre enjoying the learning experience. Hope to see some of your work when youre ready to share.

This post was edited