RE:Shaving by another?

I have shaved a few friends and let someone shave me once. I would love to let someone shave me again. It was a good experience.

This post was edited

totally love being shaved completely hairless by another dude and waxing smooth too. stripping off at the gym and watching other dudes see my hairless bod and and butt are a turn on that i sometimes get hard since i walk to and from the showers and sauna without a towel. always open for some outdoor nude hiking and exhibitionism too

This post was edited
RE: Shaving by another?

My wife tried it once and was very apprehensive about cutting me, so she didnt enjoy doing it.

This post was edited

I've always trimmed myself. My wife has never offered and I've never asked.
She has difficulty trimming herself due to neck and back surgeries so if I'm trimming, she will sometimes step in and have me trim her as well.
I typically stay away from the blade. It usually doesn't go well. :-)

This post was edited

Always shaved myself. And my wife has been shaving herself the whole time we've been married(29 years)

This post was edited

I shaved myself for decades and then decided to try waxing for a few years. I'm back to shaving because the woman I was going to for waxing treatments is just too far away. Can't find a mature enough person locally to do this treatments on men.

I shave my wife frequently. She shaves herself in the shower but can't get to all those tough spots so I do all of that. I/we have always enjoyed that intimate time together. It takes trust to allow someone to take a razor to those areas. I trust her completely to shave me but she's afraid to and it's probably best not to have a shaky hand with a razor on my dick and balls! :DDDD

This post was edited

Update on shaving, i am now completely shaved in pubes, cock, balls and ass. I have to do it myself, but feels and looks great. Wife has given up asking, so im going for chest and pits next. Anyway, back to topic, i have shaved a couple of friends, but they haven't returned the favor yet. Looking forward to the experience as it is a truly bonding experience as well as sensual /sexual time.

This post was edited

I prefer to leave a bit there, so I trim but not shaved. But Im open to providing a shave to any guy interested...

This post was edited

That would be interesting, I would like someone to help me with it

This post was edited

That would be interesting, I would like someone to help me with it

This post was edited