RE:Communal Open Shower

When I was six my town built a new public pool with signs that stated that a nude soap shower was required by state law. So at least the adults obeyed but only that summer and ignored it afterwards. I remember they had a wringer for wet swimsuits and I took mine off to try it and got a boner as a result. The high school attendent stared at me in disbelief but I didn't have any shame or embarassment since no one had ever told me about erections, or anything about penises for that matter. A few years later in junior high I remember worrying I'd get an erection, but as it turned out I felt very comfortable naked and have enjoyed it since.

heh you started pretty young. I don't think anyone saw me naked until I was in middle school maybe.

This post was edited

The first time ever, I was with an uncle at an ocean beach bath house. We did that a couple of times. There were quite a few men and boys and three or four shower heads. I saw and showered with my uncle and other men and boys nude and enjoyed the naked time together. The first time with other boys was at summer camp when I was 10 years old. We had an outdoor shower with several heads and a few of us showered together. We wore suits most of the time but the older counselors showered nude and then we started doing it too. The first time I showered regularly with boys all my own age we was in 6th grade when I played basketball. I got an erection and was extremely embarassed until a friend pointed out that 7 or 8 other boys were hard, and seeing other boys with erections made me feel better. The next year in 7th grade is when I really count as my initiation to communal showering. It was as required as our mandatory jockstraps were, and the coach took attendance in the showers. We had communal showers in 8th grade gym class, and of course, all through high school and college.

This post was edited

My first communal shower was in my college dorm. I wasn't an athlete in high school, so I never got to experience communal showers until college. My dorm bathroom had a tile room with about 4 or 5 shower heads. No doors or lockers or rooms or anywhere that offered privacy. At first, I was nervous about it. But within just a few days I realized it was no big deal. And as us guys got to know each other and became friends, it became even more enjoyable. Sort of a natural, male bonding experience. Eventually, most of us would even get naked in our own rooms and walk down the hall buck naked on our way to the showers.

This post was edited

Army showers.
Didn't like it. It was the environment and I was still body shy at the time.
Oh ya, high school showers too. Another bad experience.
Same thing, it was the environment and the cruelty of kids of that age. I also didn't like having the coach "monitor" everyone while we showered. Kinda creepy.

This post was edited

First was in HS. In Jr. Hi we had separate showers and changing rooms. That first time in HS I was so turned on my being naked in front of so many others was instantly hard & came. Didnt know that wasn't the norm & learned to be discreet the next time :D

This post was edited

My 1st time was in a communal open shower was when i was in grade school (id have to say like 3rd/4th grade) during P.E. when we had to take showers after class. there were a few poles in the lockerroom that had shower heads round them (id say like 5-7 heads on one pole). But i started sleeping naked at 6 but the open showers was again 3rd/4th grade and truthfully loved it

This post was edited

In about the second form at school (so aged around 12) I got a massive erection in the shower. I thought it was just natural (and still do). Unfortunately the teacher took a different view and took me into his private changing room a hit me with a hockey stick. A horribly traumatic experience from which it took me years to recover.

This post was edited

What was your first experience using a communal open shower like?

They all were and I won't use a gym or pool without one.

This post was edited

First communal showers were with my two brothers and sister! :DDD My mom didn't like wasting time on us showering one at a time!

LOL, reminds me of my grandmother's where the wood boiler made one tub of hot water for six dirty kids followed by my uncle (in the same water) and my aunt decided she was going to go to the neighbors and use their shower. But that was in the day where one bath or shower a week was considered to be more than enough. I imagine it wasn't just time as much as money too, bet you had an oil heater like we did and in the 1970's three showers instead of one made the bill go through the roof those boilers were terrible and uninsulated money pits. In the summer we had a lake and an outhouse at the cottage which was basically a shack but we didn't care about any of that.

This post was edited

In about the second form at school (so aged around 12) I got a massive erection in the shower. I thought it was just natural (and still do). Unfortunately the teacher took a different view and took me into his private changing room a hit me with a hockey stick. A horribly traumatic experience from which it took me years to recover.

Today they would be arrested charged and convicted of crimes and lose their job. I'm sorry that happened to you, it wasn't right. I grew up with corporal punishment at home, at school, at church, in scouts, at camp and in some relatives homes as well and in many events attended just because adults would whoop kids they thought needed it.

This post was edited