Nudists in Winter

What are Your Favorite Nude Activities for the Winter?

This topic was edited
RE:Nudists in Winter

We hot tub outside, naked, all year long, including winter. However, at below freezing, I tend to wear a cap.

This post was edited

Would be cool to meet up at the Korean spa. Never beeen to one! Where is it located?

This post was edited

I suppose a hot tub if a friend has one. Otherwise just a naked dinner and game or movie nights. There's no place in SLC that i know of yet where I can be nude in a social setting other than i've heard of some private gatherings. In Denver it was nice to go to either the Turkish Bath or the Korean Spa, or even just to the gym i went to as the hot tub, sauna, and steam room were in the locker room.

This post was edited

What are Your Favorite Nude Activities for the Winter?

I'm hosting a nude figure drawing at home.

This post was edited

I try to arrange nude massage exchanges.

This post was edited

Q Spa sounds amazing - it has been a long, cold winter! I'm going to keep that place in mind... thanks for the tip!

This post was edited

My favorite activity is to escape to a warm place for naked outdoor activities. But really, I get to some gyms 4-5 times a month that have men only wet areas ( sauna, steam, etc) and I enjoy that naked. Sometimes friendly guys, other times guys are very uptight. And nude at home as usual.

This post was edited

I enjoy my hot tub and relaxing naked in the house..if any local nudists would like to join me its always a nice 101 degrees

This post was edited

Hello Handsome:
I love to come hang out with you there. Looks like a very relaxing time time.

Jeff

This post was edited