Showing affection in the nude

Do you think it's wrong to kiss/hug/cuddle your spouse/partner/friend/relative while on a nude beach?

This topic was edited
RE:showing affection in the nude

As a greeting, or brief show of affection, yes.
If you go into a prolonged clinch you will probably get (a) aroused (b) a crowd (c) arrested (d) all three!

This post was edited

I think prolonged cuddling might be mistaken for something else. I think a brief show of affection is fine.

This post was edited

Hugs, holding hands. kisses are all acceptable on the beach. It should be no different than if textile. If the hug or kiss is too long, then it may cause problems. Everything in moderation

This post was edited

As long as they're being discreet and not deliberately trying to offend others, anything they want to do is okay by me. It's not like any of us don't already know about basic biology, and doing it in the outdoors is always enjoyable! Once again, as long as they'r discreet.

This post was edited
RE:Showing affection in the nude

I think it's perfectly alright to show affection on a nude beach. Why should that be different from being affectionate on a textile beach. Just be yourself

This post was edited

Do you think it's wrong to kiss/hug/cuddle your spouse/partner/friend/relative while on a nude beach?

considering all the other things I have seen on the nude beach here this is the least of anyone's worries. The consideration for public affection is always this. Is your need to show it or receive it greater than the potential disruption of social or group norms? If not then there is no need to worry. If so, whose norms, for what end? If it is a natural part of the way two people interact on a daily, then stopping it for some propriety "issue" seems heavy and harmful. However, men especially use "social" hugs in lots of settings beaches included to force themselves into the space of a woman or young man (older too sometimes), and because of that, I don't think group hug exchanges or kissing everyone and cuddle puddles are a good idea.

This post was edited

I think there is nothing wrong with being affectioned or kiss/hug someone on a nude beach... I always though nudists were tolerant people, so this should also apply. So in my opinion be free in your feelings, but never go too far on a nude beach (depending on the kind of beach you are visiting ;-) in order to shock other guests.

This post was edited