RE:Did anyone run naked today

This group is part of True Nudists and while it is for both textile runners and naked runners it seems that it should be a little more slanted towards nude runners ... I was just wondering .... Did anyone run naked today...Looking forward to seeing your response

Never had the chance to run naked "openly" and legally, especially for much long(er) distances. At secluded quiet places and for very short distances, hmm maybe. Gotta be careful and alert though.

Perhaps the next time I'm at the naturist resort with vast open spaces, I will go jog or run as often as I can.

This post was edited

Too cold. And opportunity not there yet - location. When the resorts open, or the beach in N. JERSEY gets warm! Three scheduled fun runs at Sunny Rest this year - I hope to make all 3 weekends!

This post was edited

I figure it will be at least May before I could venture out on a nude run .. here is hoping Spring comes early

This post was edited

Yes you have to be alert I have come jogging around a corner only to find a young couple running the other direction oops Yes I need to be more careful

This post was edited

Yes I agree hurry up Spring

This post was edited

I ran nude twice last week, one run was 11Km nude the other 5km

This post was edited

I ran naked twice this week

This post was edited

I ran naked twice this week

This post was edited

Last time I ran nude was in January, found a space to do it at in the hills by my house.

This post was edited

I ran nude in the Netherlands along a canal and on a backroad on a very quiet and drizzling morning. I could see if someone was in the distance. Had to cover up a few times for a dog walker and boats.

This post was edited