Wellis Malaga Hottub

We close to taking, literally, the plunge and buying a hottub. The model we can afford is the Wellis Malaga (6 seater). Before we spend a considerable sum of money of us, would love to hear from folks that own this model or Wellis hot tubs in general for their experiences of them.

This topic was edited
RE:Wellis Malaga Hottub

commercially manufactured hot tubs or jacuzzis are really nice. (I picked up an old one, hope to install it in a greenhouse someday. ) But in the mean time I run really cheap and just use an old steel stock tank for my outdoor wood fired hot tub.

This post was edited

Can't tell you about the Wellis, but I have had a Baja in my house for 25 years. Last year I up graded to new digital controls after the original heater failed and the pump seal began to leak. Electricity usage is negligible in that I don't notice a difference in the bill for periods the tub is not running.

This post was edited

Hot tubs are great and I recommend looking at many many manufacturers and models before deciding.

I looked for about 3 years and finally went with Sunset Spa

I have a 6 person spa and it is great. Make sure to get as many pumps as they offer for multiple speeds. My spa has 2 pumps and two speeds each. Also has an air pump for bubbles.

This post was edited