Croatia - summer 2019

Hi,

is anyone interested to join as a young group for a naturist holiday somewhere in Europe next summer (July or August 2019)?

In the last years we tried Valalta and Ulika in Croatia, and CHM Montalivet and Euronat in France. Either returning to one of these or anyone has another recommendation?
I found Valalta was the best, because it's a big campsite with lot of things to do: nice long beach, waterslide, water fun activities (inflatable games), animation programs, sport activities and competitions...

This topic was edited
RE:Croatia - summer 2019

Hello,
if groupe will be mixed with men and woman I would like to join..
greetings from switzerland

This post was edited

Hi,
yes of course mixed but sorry we'd like to have a younger group.

This post was edited

We plan it for August 2019

This post was edited

Hello,

We want booking Naturist Resort Solaris in July or August.

This post was edited

Up

This post was edited

Hi.
I will be on the island of brac with 3 friends, the first week of June.
It seemed like a good choice to us. Try taking a look

This post was edited

Hi

We were thinking of organising a group ourselves. Have you considered Cap d'Agde ?

This post was edited

About Cap d'Agde, as a former frequent and currently not-so-frequent visitor I must say that it is OK when you know what is the place like, know what you want and where. Also timing of your stay there plays a role. But it is less of a naturist resort than many others, as it attracts all kinds of "lifestylers" whose lifestyle aside, they do not even act like real naturists and that one should be aware of.

Otherwise, if you know the limitations, Cap is a fine place for a nude recreation, in particular for the sake of its size and amount of services within nude area.

This post was edited

About Cap d'Agde, as a former frequent and currently not-so-frequent visitor I must say that it is OK when you know what is the place like, know what you want and where. Also timing of your stay there plays a role. But it is less of a naturist resort than many others, as it attracts all kinds of "lifestylers" whose lifestyle aside, they do not even act like real naturists and that one should be aware of.Otherwise, if you know the limitations, Cap is a fine place for a nude recreation, in particular for the sake of its size and amount of services within nude area.

We're with you on your summary of CdA. However, we're wondering what you think a real naturist acts like ?

This post was edited

hi to all!croatian couple looking for friends to hang out this summer!

This post was edited