What is your perfect outdoor nude temperature?

By the time Spring comes around, I'll take anything warmer than 60. My preferred range is 70-95!
Once Summer is in full swing, My most comfortable temperature is 85 with a slight breeze.
Annie and I both love our heat! We like 80 in the house in winter and 78 in the summer.

This topic was edited
RE:What is your perfect outdoor nude temperature?

Most of the time it's anything above 50 degs were from a northern climate, we keep the house at 72 in the winter my wife thinks I am weard I like to be nude all year long

This post was edited

I'd have to say that I'm on the same page as you guys, warmer the better. In the summer I'm that guy who says this heat is great when everyone else is complaining about it.

This post was edited

64 if it is sunny out and no breeze. But sitting in the hot tubs and getting out to get some sun. Higher, I will think about it today at the hot tubs. Its going to be 70s today. Jim

This post was edited

80-85 in Florida is good. When it gets much higher than the humidity really kicks in. I have been know to use a mister and box fan on the back porch to cool me down at times. Usually keep the inside around 75 in summer. Cooler in winter because of the electric bill.

This post was edited

Over 60 and sunny for me. For Di 70-80 under an umbrella! Any warmer and she needs water to dunk in or misters! :DDD

Inside; 66 or warmer for me. She likes it cold. We bicker about that at times! ;D

This post was edited

Here in PA it only gets in the high 80's to 90s about 4 days out of the year. I am most comfortable in the 80s range.

This post was edited

I like it to be 20 C (70F) to be comfortably naked. It can be a bit cooler if the sun is shining and there is no wind or if I'm hiking.

This post was edited

Depends on what I am doing. If I am hiking or gardening, then 70s is perfect. For sedentary time or swimming, maybe 80-85. 5 degrees lower for high humidity. But I don't depend on "ideal" to enjoy my naked time. Pretty wide range of temp tolerance here.

This post was edited

I like a range of temperatures. I like it being hot and having my body cool itself by sweating, but then I also like the cool air on my skin. So probably low 60s so long as the sun is out, to high 90s. I generally find that if I would be comfortable in shorts and a tee shirt, I am comfortable naked - may be more so, because you do cool better. And, if the air is cool and the sun is out, I think you warm up better than if you have clothes on.

This post was edited

I would have to say 75-80 degrees. Here in Louisiana we have very few of these days and suffer mostly from the high humidity however, we do benefit from a mild winter. I can usually enjoy nudity as late as mid December and as early as Mid March. This is also the best time not to be bothered by the pesky mosquito!

This post was edited