RE:Shaving by another?

I also prefer shaving my cock and balls myself. But when I shaved my ass, I know I missed some areas. So would be nice to have help.

This post was edited

These days I usually shave myself or use Veet or Nair. In previous years I had a full body wax before each of my many nude holidays. I enjoyed her attention, especially with the intimate waxing (butt, crack, sack shaft and pubes). She handled my bits gently and expertly. and afterwards she checked every part in detail with a magnifying glass and tweezers, moving my bits to see every part.

I have shaved other men and got them to shave me. There are parts I can't reach (or see) myself. One of the biggest privileges is when a naturally hairy man lets me shave off all his bush of pubic hair, followed by his other genital hair.

This post was edited

I don't shave anymore having discovered waxing. My guy is great and I love the feeling of his hands on my ass, cock and balls. He then uses the trimmer on my pubes.

This post was edited

i have trimmed another male and wanted to get shaved by another man but the fear of getting cut by him is verrrrrrry high, but the same fear is when i shave my self

This post was edited
RE: Shaving by another?

Dan in Belfast. Love to shave you

This post was edited

I just found a woman who will do a TOTAL manscape. Im going to her Friday and see how she does. She shaves pubes, balls, tsint and ass. So im going for it all. I'll kerp all posted. Should be fun.

This post was edited

Just signed up for a Male Brazilion at a waxing place nearby. It's done buy a woman. Not sure how painful it is but going to give it a go. Wish me luck.

This post was edited

Just signed up for a Male Brazilion at a waxing place nearby. It's done buy a woman. Not sure how painful it is but going to give it a go. Wish me luck.

Good luck! but really not necessary. Waxing sensitive areas can sting a bit but depends on your pain tolerance. Mine tends to be high. The first time I got waxed by my esthetician, she commented on how well I was able to take the discomfort. It didn't hurt but certain areas did sting a bit. Light pressure from her hand took the sting away.

Take pain medication prior to having your first session done; Advil/Tylenol. I took Advil but don't anymore. I've not returned in some time but would like to return and continue with my regular sessions every other month. Waxing kept me smooth for close to 6 weeks. At least it took that long for the hair to grow back long enough to return. The hair grows back finer and you still feel smooth even though there is some hair that has returned.

This post was edited

Just signed up for a Male Brazilion at a waxing place nearby. It's done buy a woman. Not sure how painful it is but going to give it a go. Wish me luck.Good luck! but really not necessary. Waxing sensitive areas can sting a bit but depends on your pain tolerance. Mine tends to be high. The first time I got waxed by my esthetician, she commented on how well I was able to take the discomfort. It didn't hurt but certain areas did sting a bit. Light pressure from her hand took the sting away.Take pain medication prior to having your first session done; Advil/Tylenol. I took Advil but don't anymore. I've not returned in some time but would like to return and continue with my regular sessions every other month. Waxing kept me smooth for close to 6 weeks. At least it took that long for the hair to grow back long enough to return. The hair grows back finer and you still feel smooth even though there is some hair that has returned.

Thanks for the advice Andy. My pain tolerance is pretty high I think. Not a really hairy guy so that's good. Just the pubes above the penis are kind of thick. Will be nice to be smooth as silk for a month or so.

This post was edited

If you're not already trimmed, trim your pubes down a little. She'll need a 1/4 inch or more so the wax will work. After the second wax session, the hairs will grow back finer and waxing is much easier and much more tolerable without the analgesics.

This post was edited