What one sin is bad for Christians?

In your opinion, what one sin is bad Christians today and why?

This topic was edited
RE:What one sin is bad for Christians?

All sin is bad. For Christians or others alike.

This post was edited

The main sin is disobedience to God
As God created mankind naked, I do not believe nudity is sin

This post was edited

Sure it's conventionally Christian to say disobedience to God; but in practice, that usually translates as disobedience to God's would be spokesperson.

I find it much more useful to look behind the commandments and try to see the reason for them. God is love; love means wanting what is best for the loved one; so try to see how the commandments, in context, advance this intention. When we look at it this way, we find that there is only one sin, and it is selfishness.

This post was edited

All sin is bad so maybe the question is which is worse than others? I would say none is worse than another.
Why did God chose David to be king? Because he knew David was a man after His own heart. Despite that David still sinned (adultery and murder), but once confronted, he sake God's forgiveness. So, what God desires is, for people to seek Him, and look to Him for everything, and do our best to live a holy life. For some reason, this verse came to mind. Philippians 4:6. Within the verse, Paul is saying we need to trust God in everything.

This post was edited

So; first off, what is sin?
"Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law." 1 Jn 3:4

I think we can assume it's talking about God's law, known as the 10 commandments found in Ex 20.

So to obey those rules is good, right doing, which is called righteousness. To transgress any of them is to sin, also called wickedness or evil.

If any one sin is worse than another, the worst would have to be claiming to be a christian but not living up to it. God's hardest condemnation falls on those who know to do good, but do not do it. A few texts make it obvious.

[21] Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
[22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
[23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. Matt 7

Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. Song of Sol. 12:13

[4] And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.
[5] And to the others he said in mine hearing, Go ye after him through the city, and smite: let not your eye spare, neither have ye pity:
[6] Slay utterly old and young, both maids, and little children, and women: but come not near any man upon whom is the mark; and begin at my sanctuary. Then they began at the ancient men which were before the house. Eze 9

So we should not be surprised if God's wrath falls first on church leaders who do things contrary to God's instructions and refuse to listen to warnings sent through the prophets.

This post was edited

All sin is bad, from the least to the greatest. Any of them will send you to a place you do not want to be in. The important thing is that we have a Savior that has cleansed us from all our sins.

This post was edited

All sins are bad, but all sins can be forgiven if you are truly repentant.

This post was edited