RE:Freeballing in a suit

Ive been a boxer brief guy for years, and freeballed jeans, working on an office environment I recent have switched over to regular boxers. My suits are all lined down to the knee. Living in Michigan winters might not be too bad in a suit, but the hot humid summers would have them stuck between the cheecks in no time.

This post was edited

I've worn suits my whole working life, which includes the last 5 years commando.

I know exactly what you mean, but the alternative is wearing undies which is worse.

I filled the car last week and the service station is exposed. The wind blew as though the material and it felt as though I wasn't wearing anything. Normally I would have loved the feeling, and it was nice, but the wind was biting.

Nobody has ever commented about me being commando, so I assume nobody has noticed. Mar is the only person who noticed, but then that could be cos she already knows :)

The only time someone did comment I had gone to work wearing thinner cotton trousers as it was a hot day and I was going to be doing physical work. They did notice then.

Riding up your bum crack is a pain but thankfully doesn't happen much, but you're right about giving it a proper shake before putting it away. It's not a nice feeling if you do it too soon

This post was edited

freeballing is good for business! The right people can check u out!

This post was edited

Does a sports jacket count?

This post was edited

I am considering getting rid of the one suit I do have since I can't think of a place where a sports jacket and coordinating slacks won't be sufficient.

This post was edited

HELL if I have to wear a suit I'm going to have to wear it sans undies. Threw the undies away awhile back and can't see spending money for an article of clothing to wear maybe once. Only suit I have has a lining to the knees.

This post was edited

HELL if I have to wear a suit I'm going to have to wear it sans undies. Threw the undies away awhile back

I'm the same. I just don't have any undies so I freeball whenever I'm not nude. That includes in my suit and dress pants. I agree about the need to wipe the drops off after a pee. I'd do that even if I was in undies - who wants stale pee next to their skin?!

This post was edited