Now THAT was Predictable!

We are all creatures oh habit!
We tend to have quirks and routines we do everyday!
They can be funny, cute or sometimes aggravating to others, but it's just what you do, ....... sort of a signature!
What are those unique things you or your spouse do that make you smile, laugh or sometimes just bug the crap out of you....or them!

This topic was edited
RE:Now THAT was Predictable!

I'm the early riser, my wife the late sleeper. So that's usually my TN time in the morning.
Being the first one up, I make the coffee.
Annie likes to put a foo foo flavor mix in hers! I like mine straight up.
When I smell hers, the aroma is akin to cheep perfume, I think it's an aberration of the perfect morning beverage, but that's her!
She will stir that disgusting concoction into her coffee, THEN set her spoon on the counter thus leaving a small brown puddle that hardens into a gooey splotch rather than put it in the sink!
I love that about her! She's left her morning mark!
It's funny how I can wonder what's different about her day if I don't have to wipe it up after shes done.
One of her little quirks that make me smile every morning!
Today it's black, she's out! made me feel bad for her.
I missed he counter glob!

This post was edited

That is one of my pet peeves with my wife, putting a dirty utensil on the counter, stove or table. We have a spoon rest for the stove but she just puts a spoon down on the stove or counter right after stirring a dish. It would be different if she cleaned it up before it hardens but I guess thats my job....

This post was edited

I do the cooking. I make the mess. I clean it up. She puts the dirty dishes on the counter above the dishwasher instead of putting them in the dishwasher. I'd rather have that than an empty house. We too have different sleep schedules. She teases me about falling asleep in the evening while watching TV. I watch them again in the morning while she is still in bed.

This post was edited

my son lives with me and he is nude-phobic. Fortunately he is at work most days before I get up. but I do have to remember which days they are. Sometimes it goes wrong and I get downstairs with clothes on!

This post was edited

She teases me about falling asleep in the evening while watching TV.
I get that! She always wants to blame it on my beer consumption!
I blame it on working my ass off every day!
Blame the cause not the cure!

This post was edited

I have an ex-wife and several ex-girl friends. Their most annoying trait? They dumped me.

This post was edited

I told Annie about my new topic and that I called her out on her "spoon" issue! She was quick to retaliate. She says I purposely leave the dust mop out when I'm done just for the recognition that I cleaned the floor!
How hurtful! I was appalled!
Women!

This post was edited

ANSWERING POST # 7:
LOL Tom! Now that's an annoying trait. I've had a couple of ex's like that also. On to the next ex.

This post was edited

ANSWERING POST # 9
Hey there NINJ.
Indicating which post you are answering - great idea.
I wish more members here would do that.
It gets confusing at times.
I will do it from now on.
I appreciate your response. A dumping hurts. I can laugh about most now.
But, There is always THAT ONE that got away

This post was edited

I told Annie about my new topic and that I called her out on her "spoon" issue! She was quick to retaliate. She says I purposely leave the dust mop out when I'm done just for the recognition that I cleaned the floor!How hurtful! I was appalled!Women!

What's PREDICTABLE is If I was to do that I would be listening to an hour long lecture on all my faults. Not worth it to me. Happy wife, happy life!

This post was edited