This Site Question

Okay this might seem like a silly question but does anyone have any clue as to why some people have "textile" under their pictures and others have things like "braless", "topless" ect.? Also is there anything anyone thinks I should know about this site or like to share? Thank you!!

This topic was edited
RE:This Site Question

Ahh, a mere textile. How can you understand... those psychic games of strip poker we more advanced beings play, gaining in rank and power as we lose our clothing. Don't let anyone tell you it's just the number of forum posts you've made.

This post was edited

Ahh, a mere textile. How can you understand... those psychic games of strip poker we more advanced beings play, gaining in rank and power as we lose our clothing. Don't let anyone tell you it's just the number of forum posts you've made.

lmao thank you !

This post was edited

MEANINGS
Labels are based on the number of posts you make.
This is what you were asking about:
000 Posts = Textile
011 Posts = barefoot
051 Posts = topless
101 Posts = Undies Only
251 Posts = Butt Naked
501 Posts = Super Nudist

1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #2 (Unofficial)
2001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #3 (Unofficial)
3001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #4 (Unofficial)
4001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #5 (Unofficial)

5001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #1 (Unofficial)
6001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2 (Unofficial)

This post was edited

MEANINGSLabels are based on the number of posts you make.This is what you were asking about:000 Posts = Textile011 Posts = barefoot051 Posts = topless101 Posts = Undies Only251 Posts = Butt Naked501 Posts = Super Nudist.1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #2 (Unofficial)2001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #3 (Unofficial)3001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #4 (Unofficial)4001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #5 (Unofficial).5001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #1 (Unofficial)6001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2 (Unofficial)

I have jokingly said that when you make super nudist, you have to go into a phone booth ( if you can find one) and strip naked. Ultra nudists must move to a clothing optional community with one small suitcase of clothing and dispose of the rest!

This post was edited

Change cake to bake a few hundred times on one of those games threads, youll be a super duper ultra maxi nudist in no time.

This post was edited

Change cake to bake a few hundred times on one of those games threads, youll be a super duper ultra maxi nudist in no time.

where is the "like" button?! :-)

This post was edited

MEANINGSLabels are based on the number of posts you make.This is what you were asking about:000 Posts = Textile011 Posts = barefoot051 Posts = topless101 Posts = Undies Only251 Posts = Butt Naked501 Posts = Super Nudist.1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #2 (Unofficial)2001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #3 (Unofficial)3001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #4 (Unofficial)4001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #5 (Unofficial).5001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #1 (Unofficial)6001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2 (Unofficial)

If this is how it works then why was I once topless but changed back to textile????

This post was edited

MEANINGSLabels are based on the number of posts you make.This is what you were asking about:000 Posts = Textile011 Posts = barefoot051 Posts = topless101 Posts = Undies Only251 Posts = Butt Naked501 Posts = Super Nudist.1001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #2 (Unofficial)2001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #3 (Unofficial)3001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #4 (Unofficial)4001 Posts = Super Nudist Level #5 (Unofficial).5001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #1 (Unofficial)6001 Posts = Ultra Super Nudist Level #2 (Unofficial)If this is how it works then why was I once topless but changed back to textile????
If the person who started a thread leaves, the entire thread is deleted and people lose a comment.

This post was edited

HMMMM!? I wonder where I stand in this "Psychic game of strip poker"?

This post was edited

HMMMM!? I wonder where I stand in this "Psychic game of strip poker"?

At the present time, you are labeled "undies only".

This post was edited