Warmer weather

Hey everyone. Weather is warming up!! What are your plans for spring??

This topic was edited
RE:Warmer weather

Getting out to Bird Island as often as I can

This post was edited

Where is Bird Island? I'm visiting Myrtle Beach the 3rd week in April. Love to find someplace to go nude.

This post was edited

Unless you have a boat, the easiest way to get to Bird Island is to go to Sunset Beach island and go to the far west of the island to 40th street. Find a place to park (be sure that your tires are off the pavement or you will get a ticket!) and cross over to the beach strand. Turn right and walk about 1.5 miles west . (The actual reserve starts @ 1/2 mile west)The area between the Kindred Spirit (google it) and the jetty is where the most nude use is found. Remember that it is not a legal nude beach, so cover up if textiles and walkers are around. Thongs and topless are legal, but almost often not seen. The Jetty is actually in SC. I usually have a dark bike pulling a cargo trailer and a white cabana.
See you out there

This post was edited

I have a kayaks and am not sure where to put in on the SC side of the waterway. Do you know how far it is from the SC side to the island?

This post was edited

I don't know where the put ins are on the SC side, but there is a boat ramp in Sunset Beach where the old bridge was . The ramp is probably @ 1.5 miles to a decent beach on the inlet side of Bird Island. Google Earth is your friend

This post was edited

Yep plan on checking out bird island soon with this weather, has anyone been out their lately can you still go nude ok....

This post was edited

Yep plan on checking out bird island soon with this weather, has anyone been out their lately can you still go nude ok....

This post was edited

Sounds great

This post was edited

Ive been out several times this week. Thursday was nice and not many setting up past the mail box. Friday was very windy and there was a threat of thunderstorms. Today it was nice and breezy. There was one other couple there Tomorrow is supposed to be nicer than today

This post was edited

We got out to Bird Island this weekend saw one other couple and many singles had a great time playing cover and show between walkers ..Was able to thong and go nude was alot of fun except for the wind..

This post was edited