RE:What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!

This is an easy question to answer: Depends..on a lot of factors. As the replies so far have stated, there is not one answer that fits all situations. First you have to consider your view of nudism and their view of nudism. Each persons view of nudism is based on what you are using for. Then what are your intensions of your compliment. Where you at and who is around, if anyone.
Some have given examples of knowing the individual while others you dont. Also take in the sexual orientation and if you are single, or attached to another. Most individuals look at compliment for something they have done or choose to do and have been successful. Like working out or gotten a degree or bought something good. These are welcome from anyone in most cases.
Now regarding your body and been nude, like example he gave, wife to husband, that totally appropriate on nearly all circumstances. Now if its someone you dont know well then it depends where you are and what is going on. At a nude resort..no, at a nude party..maybe on what the party intention..at a spa..no...at a sex party..yes..bath house..yes...in private residents..having sex..of course.
You really cant say yes in all cases or no in all cases. Comments on genitals to included female breast in our society in most cases is taken as sexual and most all individuals take it personal. Remember unless you've had medical procedure done, those body parts like all are other body parts we've had no say in how they look, a part from those we can shape thru bodybuilding. So to make a comment to a total stranger about their genitals is not appropriate unless the individual wants them and feels they are appropriate for them to receive. Now if they feel its appropriate to receive, and compliment to others they risk it been taken as inappropriate.
Personally, even if I know them I dont as I dont wish to receive them for factors that make me feel Im been treated as a sex object not as an individual.
Friends that ok getting them wont make them towards me as they have seen my reaction.

This post was edited
RE:What if someone complimented you on your anatomy? How would it make you feel!

Depends on the situation. If it's from a guy I'm hooking up with, then it's fine. Although when it comes to being a nudist I hate it. I've had comments where they have ignored my pictures just to go to my naked one and to leave stuff like 'Hot dick'. When I get stuff like that, I delete the comments.

Like say something along the lines of like that I look good or something, but dont single that out, I'm on here to make friends, no funny business. Although I feel that a lot of people are only here for that funny business.

This post was edited

Im flattered. Ive had the compliment from a few ladies on here.

This post was edited

I have no problem with receiving compliments on my anatomy, just accept it in a general way like any other if it is fairly non specific.
If it is just comments about genitalia, then a little more sceptical , but unless everyone only posts facial pictures, then it is going to happen so not really a problem.
Being naturist opens up the whole body for people to comment upon, if you don't like the comment, ignore it as it is unlikely that you will meet or continue a conversation with such a person.

This post was edited

It seems the answers here are divided among three camps. Real nudists who have lived in the nudist world of actual social nudist interaction, resorts, beaches, etc. Online nudists who have never been to a nudist venue. And voyeurs and exhibitionists who aren't nudists at all.

I believe there is a misconception about what makes one a nudist however I do believe there is truth to your post.
It is my consensus that someone can still be a voyeur or even an exhibitionist and still be a nudist but perhaps not necessarily a naturist.
To be a people watcher in a nude setting, appreciating and enjoying the interaction of humans in a social environment, care free and clothes free, is that being a voyeur? At what point does it become taboo?
To be nude in a social environment, experiencing that amazing feeling of exposing your whole natural self and to feel exhilaration! Is that being an exhibitionist? When does it cross over the line? I think sometimes that line can be a bit fuzzy.
It's one thing to have an obsession rather than to have a slight level of intrigue or even a sensual heightening. At what point would someone consider it perverted?
I think there is a point where intrigue becomes obsession, then crosses over to perversion.
Perhaps when it is for the purpose of sexual stimuli and nothing more!
On the other end of the spectrum it could be different levels of sensualism , (appealing to the senses) but not necessarily to appeal to one's sexual stimulates .
I wonder if a survey was taken among nudists, if there is EVER an intimacy boost during nacations over their normal home life. If so, does that automatically throw you into a different category, making you, not a nudist but a creep?
I don't think it's always necessarily a black and white issue.
I think some are too quick to throw others into the "creep" category.

Have I got it all wrong here or did I nail it?

This post was edited

I really don't see it any different than complement someone on the biceps, hair, etc. That is how I see it now, would never have thought that in my pre-nudism days.

That's how I see it, too. Great minds think alike. :)

This post was edited

I am never offended by a compliment, of course not but I am the Male of our profile commenting haha but to be honest she doesn't get offended either, compliments are nice, they are. It's nice to hear lovely things.

This post was edited

TO HOTHARLEYCOUPLE - So sorry the Canadian men and women disgust you, but the Jersey men and women are beautiful.

This post was edited

Hi NINJ,
I do agree with you about those Jersey Girls.
I dated and bedded a few of them. Beautiful women.
The first Nudist camp I went to was in NJ.
No fat chicks or chucks.

This post was edited

I think certainly context matters. In the original example, it's a married couple so that shouldn't be an issue. If it's someone you don't know well, it depends. If I had a comment that was basically a passing comment and not something obsessive I would take it as a compliment. In a nudist environment, I don't see why it should be any different than "nice hair" or "nice eyes", however I wouldn't do it just to not offend someone else. I An example of doing it in a rude way. I was at a WNBR and one of the onlookers said to one of the female participants "nice tits" and started following her, that was inappropriate.

This post was edited