Halloween

Halloween usually provides a good excuse to get naked--or nearly naked--in public. Saturday night, I received a last-minute invitation to a pre-Halloween party in a bar here in NYC. What's a nudist to do? I grabbed a couple of leaves, stuck them in a cock ring, and went to the party wearing just the leaves. It was very extreme, since the leaves barely covered key areas and the outfit was probably not legal, but people got it right away--"Look, it's Adam!"

What other Halloween "costumes" do people here get away with?

This topic was edited
RE:Halloween

Agree that Halloween is a great time to get naked--when others get "dressed up" we can "dress down" for the occasion--as much as we dare!

Adam is always appropriate, and we can go as "Adam after the Fall", wearing a fig leaf, or else "Adam Before the Fall", wearing nothing at all. I once dressed as Adam after the Fall, but had a bit more time to fashion my Fig Leaf than you did. I bought a few scraps of green felt at a fabric store, along with the thinnest elastic I could find. It was really fun cutting out some felt leaves, then attaching them with the elastic around my waist, the elastic thin enough to be barely visible.

Another time I went as a "Construction Worker Fantasy", wearing the shredded remains of what had once been an athletic shirt, along with a tool belt. I wore the tool belt with the biggest nail pocket in front to cover my pecker, ass fully visible in back. Construction Boots and a Hard hat completed the ensemble!

This post was edited

Adam After the Fall--very clever!

This post was edited

One time I went to a Halloween parry as an American Indian wearing only a head dress and breech cloth; and another time I wore only a grass skirt. Both times I had nothing on underneath

This post was edited

Great stories. Sounds like you all had good times.

This post was edited