Needing motor home parking to live within range of work at Luton Airport 24032019

I'd like to find a room mate situation around the airport, a rental situation would be good. I can live in the motorhome provided it has a level base and electric hookup with water and a drain nearby. I can supervise an open area to ensure incidents of fly tipping, vandalism and theft are deterred and action to limit and report such matters is taken. I'd like to move start of April 2019, contact via this site with offers and interest please.

This topic was edited
RE:Needing motor home parking to live within range of work at Luton Airport 24032019

Perhaps if your profile photo showed your face, you might be taken seriously? Having a picture of your reproductive organs as the focus of a headless torso makes you look like a perv.

This post was edited
RE:Needing motor home parking to live within range of work at Luton Airport 24032019

Perhaps if your profile photo showed your face, you might be taken seriously? Having a picture of your reproductive organs as the focus of a headless torso makes you look like a perv.

This is down to a site bug cropping portrait photos to make them square for the site as when you click on his profile photo his face shows.

This post was edited