RE:What was your most amusing or embarrassing experience

I had the most amusing doctor visit a few months ago.

Since our recent move, we've been having to find all new doctors.

We finally scheduled visits to our new Dermatologist.

She was giving me a thorough exam as I explained to her I was a nudist and detailed my practices so she would have a good understanding for future visits. Then she told me it was time to see below the waist band of my briefs.

"Do you want them off"?
"Yes"

So they went to the floor and she continued the exam.

The doctor and her assistant started to have a conversation about the doctor being a prankster in the office. Then she asked me if I would mind assisting her in a prank for her all female staff.

"Sure, what do you want me to do"?
"Would you mind walking down the hallway"?
"Like this"?
"Uh yes. It would be a stitch"
"Should I just ask for directions to the bathroom or something"?
"Perfect"!

So off I went on my stroll through the back office maze asking all her staff where the restroom was with the laughing doctor in tow!

What fun! But none of them told me where the bathroom was. They were either giggling or turning their heads.

When we got back to the exam room she gave me a big hug, thanked me and told me it was her best prank ever.
I could hear all the staff still laughing in the back room when I was leaving and received pleasant smiles from the receptionists, (at least the ones that would look at me)! :-)

This post was edited

My embarrassing moment was several years ago. I had summer break from college and a lot of time on my hand. My best friend and I had planned for trip to a nude resort.. We booked two weeks at Cypress Cove. We booked a villa with a kitchen, as we knew it would be a cost savings by making our own meals and not eating out or eating at the resorts cafes. We occasionally did, but majority of our meals were cooked in our villa. About a week into our stay we befriended a young couple that was there and we all agreed to eat dinner at the resorts restaurant. Keep in mind my friend and I didnt pack any clothes. We both flew into Orlando wearing just the clothes on our back and each of us had a backpack of toiletries and towels. I didnt pack any extra clothes or underwear or anything of that sort and neither did my friend. After stopping at the supermarket to do food shopping, we knew we werent going to leave the resort that much.That evening we walked over to the restaurant nude and to my surprise everyone was dressed, including our new friends. We decided to stay at the restaurant and eat nude as it wasnt against the rules. I was just perplexed why everyone dressed up for dinner. Luckily there were a small number of nude people so we werent all alone.

The ratio of nude to clothed diners at the Lakeside seems much better over the last few years, at least during Nude-a-palooza weekend which we go to every year, plus this last Labor Day weekend and the weekends before and after this year's bare Necessities nude cruise (our only times there that weren't Nude-a-palooza weekends). We don't bring extra clothes, either, and noticed being nude we were in the minority the first year. The next year they put in the free glass of wine on Thursday nights if you dine nude and we weren't in the minority any more. That free wine bribe seems to have done the trick in getting critical mass so that people wouldn't feel out of place nude, which probably got more people to give up and wear clothes. We don't need the bribe to be naked, but a free drink is a free drink!

This post was edited

Our most amusing experience was on our first nude cruise in 2013. The first stop was in Cozumel and we booked the nude snorkeling excursion through the ship. We were on the Carnival Freedom and there was a sister Carnival ship docked right next to us. While waiting to board the catamaran for our excursion, we heard people from the other ship saying that there were no morning snorkeling tours, so they were booked for the afternoon. The snorkeling itself sucked... we went out about 100 yards from our ship and paddled around over a pretty lifeless area. But then we got back on the catamarans for a sail down to a private beach area where we could spend a couple of hours on a nude beach. On the way back to the ships we all had free punch drinks and everyone was partying naked up on the top of the catamaran. A parasailing boat noticed us and kept weaving their parasail over us so the people up there got a good view, so we waved to them and kept partying on. About this time they started with the afternoon excursions from the other boat. We could see the first catamarans coming the other way. The lead one had their music blaring even louder than ours and was filled with a loud group who thought they were party animals. As our catamarans crossed fairly close to each other we waved over to them. It was this precise moment that they realized they weren't the party animals they thought they were, and they went silent and stared over bug eyed. It was hilarious!

This year we were back in Cozumel and did a tequila tasting tour on our own. One of the men in the group was commenting how the tequila would be great on a nude beach or in a nude hot tub, or something to that effect, either to get a reaction out of his wife or the others in the tour. We talked with them about the differences between the Oasis of the Seas (which we had been on) and the Harmony of the Seas (their ship that day) and while we were talking told them we were on a nudist cruise. He said he had no idea nude cruises existed. Next year's nude cruise stops in Cozumel again... can't wait to see what happens then!

This post was edited

I guess you put this as amusing ,A few years ago I was on Facebook and ran across a old school friend who I had not seen in years ,we chatted back a few times and we're catching up with things and she asked what do I do for fun with out thinking I told her I was a nudists she said that was cool but never said anything a few days latter she said so you really are a nudists I said yes and I was nude as we were chatting she said no way and asked if I had my cam video hooked up , I said yes next thing happens I get a video chat request so I hit ok and she pops (dressed) and we keep chatting . We still keep in touch and every so often she asks if we an video chat so we do I am nude and she is always dressed

This post was edited

This happened to a good friend of ours. At the time she was an administrator working for her school district and knew or had contact with all the school principals in her district. Due to her position and being very new to nudism she wanted to visit a resort that was distant to her because she feared running into someone she knew. So after entering the pool at a resort 400 miles from her home, she was shocked to see one of her principals on the other side of the pool! The kicker was that he was there with a woman that wasn't his wife!

This post was edited

That's a hateful post buddy. You don't come in here calling members "perverts " and such. Shame on you.

This post was edited

This happened to a good friend of ours. At the time she was an administrator working for her school district and knew or had contact with all the school principals in her district. Due to her position and being very new to nudism she wanted to visit a resort that was distant to her because she feared running into someone she knew. So after entering the pool at a resort 400 miles from her home, she was shocked to see one of her principals on the other side of the pool! The kicker was that he was there with a woman that wasn't his wife!

That was strictly a business visit for the both of them, for the school district. They were there scouting the place, considering bringing some of the biology classes there on a field trip to study anatomy up close & in person. Nothing else, I swear. She was one of the higher ranking school board members, so everything was just fine. LOL!!

This post was edited

Quite a few years ago, before I met my wife, i was on a clothing optional with my girlfriend. We both are nude. She had an important position in a big bank. We came across one of the biggest clients of the bank who him was textile. The moment was quite awkward for my my girlfriend. So were the professional meetings afterwards...

This post was edited

Way back when I was single, I was dating this girl who was a bit naive to certain things but was very eager to embrace new experiences. One of the experiences was we made one day of the week after work, naked day. Basically we went to her apartment, got naked, and carried on with normal activities. Now she had a roommate who didn't participate, but was cool about it and she went on about her business as usual as though we were clothed. After a month or so, this activity became second nature to all of us. However, the roommate started dating a new guy and she happened to invite him over on our naked day. It never even crossed her mind about naked day and when he came over, he buzzed from the lobby and the roommate buzzed him up, again not realizing my girlfriend and I were walking around naked. She let him in and it took a moment for us to realize this is probably not what he expected! My girlfriend and I were just standing there stark naked! After a little discussion, he was okay with the situation and didn't seem to mind the apartment nudity. Of course having my girlfriend walking around naked was probably a good selling point! I'm sure that experience was shared with his friends. Now fast forward a couple of weeks and he came over on naked day again but this time when he came in, he shed all his clothes to partake. This caught my girlfriend's roommate off guard and was totally unexpected so the roommate had no choice but to disrobe and join in. So for the next few months, we had a nice naked foursome that expanded to two nights of the week and to us hosting a naked cocktail party for about a dozen people.

This post was edited

Great stories everyone! Loved reading them all! I dont have any embarrassing situations as of yet but rest assured I will share it here when it happens...cause I am sure it will eventually... ;)

This post was edited