Who is your favorite live action comic book character

From a naturist perspective for me it is Dr Manhattan of the Watchmen the only major comic book super hero who is naked much of the time.
Then comes Batman both the original movie with Michael Keaton and the Dark Night

Who is yours

This topic was edited
RE:Who is your favorite live action comic book character

I'm a huge Green Lantern fan so Ryan Reynolds is at the top of the list.
Chris Evens as Captain America.
Chris Hemsworth as Thor in Ragnarok and Infinity Wars.
Vision is another favorite of mine.

This post was edited

I'm a huge Green Lantern fan so Ryan Reynolds is at the top of the list.Vision is another favorite of mine.

Was not a fan of Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern though I am a huge GL fan. He is much better suited for wisecracking Deadpool. I hope the announced GL Corp movie will redeem the big screen GL. I do think the actor who places Vision is perfectly cast and luv the movie interpretation.

This post was edited

Its too bad it didnt have more critical and financial success. curious to see what happens with th HBO series.
I'm impressed at how faithful Zack Snyder's interpretation of the original material was.

This post was edited

I thought Ryan Reynolds did a decent job with Green Lantern but I may be prejudiced . I just watched Aqua Man and it seems to be very much like Green Lantern. Lots of cgi, not much of a story and not much in the way of acting either. I don't see why it did so well.

This post was edited

I adored Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool, that role was practically made for him. Honestly, most of the Marvel movie cast is perfect in my opinion.

I think Aquaman did well because Jason Momoa was the lead. I agree that there was barely any storyline, but I was also watching it for him too.

This post was edited

So your a Jason Momoa fan? I liked him in Stargate Atlantis but I haven't been following GOT.

Ryan Reynolds is my favorite superhero guy and yes the Deadpool role was perfect casting. I never followed the comic book though so I can't say if it's accurate or not.

This post was edited