Like being nude, yet am barefoot always

I like hiking with nothing on at all, when weather is good for that. Being barefoot is my default, I wouldn't have anything on my feet, whether I have other things on me or not, any time of the year, too. In this part of California, it is not too bad.

This topic was edited
RE:Like being nude, yet am barefoot always

I am glad to share it, I would talk about it any time. I can answer questions generally.

This post was edited

I like hiking with nothing on at all, when weather is good for that. Being barefoot is my default, I wouldn't have anything on my feet, whether I have other things on me or not, any time of the year, too. In this part of California, it is not too bad.

This post was edited

Being barefoot and nude is the total connection to the earth. There is an energy you can sense. When walking barefoot , you addapt your stride with careful conscious footfalls . You are in the moment.

This post was edited

This is true. I literally do all my walking any distance just barefoot, and my feet have grown sturdy for this from that, and having other great benefits. Shod people really don't understand what they are missing. And I vouch that awareness is greatly expanded with living this way. I can't be nude as much, but would not mind that at all if I could be.

This post was edited

Hiking barefoot all over is such a natural thing once you get feet acclimatized if you have done much barefoot before

This post was edited

Yes, I cant be nude all the time but I can be barefoot most of the time! I am rarely to be found with shoes , actually if not for work requiring them I would not have had shoes on in over 2 weeks. Been a barefooted all my life so its just natural. People who dont go barefoot have no idea what they are missing. You mentioned awareness, that is the thing. Wearing shoes you miss the many textures and the great variation in our natural world that is barefoot era revel in. We dont trip on stuff, stump our toes or twist ankles because we feel what is happening as we step. To me, wearing shoes is like wearing gloves. Something else I rarely do, gotta be really cold or pulling thorny weeds for me to think about gloves. Or if I am welding a lot. Kick off those shoes and get in touch with nature,!

This post was edited

I love to be barefoot all the time.

Same goes for me! Barefoot at every opportunity!

This post was edited

Nudity and being barefoot go hand in hand, if you ain't barefoot you ain't nude.

This post was edited