Sharing information

Hey guys, I think we should share information about local nudism and places to hangout.
I heard some people go to Perdido Beach but its not officially allowed to be nude out there. Any thoughts on this or suggested places to chill?

This topic was edited
RE:Sharing information

I have a private backyard with pool and large cover patio. Would not mind hosting like-minded males.

This post was edited

I have a private backyard with pool and large cover patio. Would not mind hosting like-minded males.

This post was edited

If not nude, how well are the thongs/g-strings accepted? The wife and I want to spend a day there on our next trip thru but she doesn't walk too far so I'd like to tan close to the car. Or be able to drop her off and then park and walk myself back.
Thanks,

This post was edited

I've been down that far and have enjoyed the chance to be nude on the beach and to swim in the surf. In fact I took my profile photo there. I wish there was something closer. I'll probably go back the next time I get down that way which will be in a month or so.

This post was edited

Formerarkie, i would LOVE to be with you in your ysrd. Hit me up sometime.

This post was edited