RE:Rankings

Made it to barefoot. Looking forward to losing more clothes as I post more.Looks like you have lost everything now :) Super!

Yes a long time ago. Actually lost everything when I got to undies only since I don't wear underwear. Still think people should strip naked in a phone booth when they reach super nudist, if they can find one. Ultra nudists should move to a clothing optional community with one suitcase of clothing and get rid of the rest.

This post was edited

used to be a phone booth on almost every corner and in between, but I think I haven't seen one in years. Good luck on finding one! and then privacy in one? forget it. always had glass walls. Only time i get butt nekid is when I go to bed, or get up and it's warm enough and no one is around, or go out to work in the woods and drop the fabric soon as I'm out of sight from the nudeundoers. Well that's pretty much quite a lot of the time, will be more as time rolls on since I'm workin on gettin to full time work out there. I don't like being white, rather be reddish/brown in appearance. All over, no white spots if I can help it. And I wanna grow my own food and enough to feed a crowd of people.
While orcharding and gardening takes a lot of (nude) work, nothins nicer than hangin out in a productive mowed orchard with a garden full of goodies.
Ah! still need a good mowing machine. That'll be a good project for the shop. Build one from scratch from all the odds and ends laying around. It's gotta be 4x4 and it's gotta be 60" cut to match the wheel width I have, old 4x4 subaru car parts. The mowing deck I have is only 48". But it's 3 pt mount so I can either get a wider deck or use the narrow one for a short time or cut up the narrow one and widen it. I have a good 23 hp kubota engine. That oughta be big enough.

This post was edited

Another 100 posts. This one went quicker because less dropped posts and more to talk about now that the weather is getting warmer.

This post was edited

Hit next 100 3 days ago, in 19 days! Lost of interesting discussions lately.

This post was edited

100 in 19 days again.
Warm weather certainly encourages posting about nudity, as well as practicing it!

This post was edited

Lost about 10 posts in the last 3 days. Must have been a major cleaning out of some sort.

This post was edited

or a member canceled their account deleting all their posts and any threads they created.

This post was edited

I am at the top of the "Most Active Users" list.
If you play the games you gain posts rapidly.

And it is fun.
Well, it gives you something to do.

This post was edited

or a member canceled their account deleting all their posts and any threads they created.

Yes, someone that started several threads on which I had posted left and rejoined undervalued different name.

This post was edited

Next 100 completed. Took just over a month.

This post was edited