Skinny Dipping

I cant wait for weather to warm up. Thats my all over tan.

This topic was edited
RE:Skinny Dipping

Temperatures were in the low 80's today, how much warmer do you need it to be?

This post was edited

Ya been warm enough for that.

This post was edited

Temperatures were in the low 80's today, how much warmer do you need it to be?

Doubt if it waa 80 in Iowa.

This post was edited

I cant wait for weather to warm up. Thats my all over tan.

While I am usually nude in the pool enclosure and when I go to the clothing optional beah, I still have a tan line from front yard work, driving a convertible, biking, walking, etc. Definite line at the waist since I am usually shirtless but more like a fade on my thighs due to different length shorts.

This post was edited

The idea of warming up is a bit relative. Here in the desert southwest, I've been swimming for over a month - due in large measure to my pool cover. Today the water is 95 and lovely. During the hot summers it's a challenge to keep the water below 100. It's at that point I call it the neighborhood's largest hot tub!! However, in Iowa, I'm certain you're not experiencing the same level of warmth as here. I completely understand the desire for a warmer environment and wish you warm tidings.

Do you cover the pool in the summer?

This post was edited

Temperatures were in the low 80's today, how much warmer do you need it to be?Doubt if it waa 80 in Iowa.

A good reason not to live in Iowa.

This post was edited

Temperatures were in the low 80's today, how much warmer do you need it to be?Doubt if it waa 80 in Iowa.A good reason not to live in Iowa.

True, but sofaking's profile says he lives there.

This post was edited

I grew-up in the Midwest, and for a number of years my parents even had pools for us to swim in, but I never managed to go skinny dipping. For some reason, it never appealed to me. Now that I'm older and enjoying the freedom of nudity (when I can get it) skinny dipping is something that I would like to try.

This post was edited

It's manually movable and can easily be locked in place to keep out dust, leaves, flying debris, and other airborne junk.

Does "manually movable" mean it can be rolled, folded, or stored by only one person? Or two? How much hassle is it to put on and off a smallish in ground pool? And how much space does it need for storage? I could swim year 'round if I could keep the water warm enough. So I've been thinking about a solar cover. I've just begun my search though and still don't know much about covers.

This post was edited

It's manually movable and can easily be locked in place to keep out dust, leaves, flying debris, and other airborne junk.Does "manually movable" mean it can be rolled, folded, or stored by only one person? Or two? How much hassle is it to put on and off a smallish in ground pool? And how much space does it need for storage? I could swim year 'round if I could keep the water warm enough. So I've been thinking about a solar cover. I've just begun my search though and still don't know much about covers.

I have a 27' AG round pool, and while it's a workout, I can manage the solar cover on and off myself (I don't recommend it though). They do make giant spindle contraptions that make it much easier, and can be done with one person.

intheswim.com/c/solar-reels

The winter cover is another animal., I can do it by myself, but it takes time going on (Coming off isn't so bad), and is damn near impossible if the wind is blowing.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited