RE: Nudist area in Greece

Just back from a trip to Santorini.I only visited a couple of beaches, and it's just the start of off-season, so YMMV.
Red Beach: Near the prehistoric town of Akrotiri, this is a beautiful beach with sharp, red stones and some coarse sand, and a moderate clamber over rocks to get to it. When I arrived, there were several topless women, but no full nudity of any gender. By later in the afternoon, there was another couple where the guy stripped off, I then decided it was appropriate to join.
Eros Beach: Traveling toward Vlichada, we saw a turn off for EROS Bar and Beach. This is the further end of the Vlichada beach, which has a cafe. At either end, it's 100% textile, but in between you will find various stages of undress, with couples, men and women. Slightly softer sand here, beautiful eroded volcanic cliffs, easier walk from parking.

This post was edited
RE: Myrtiotissa Only nude beach

We've been told of this and it looks very good, were thinking of Sept to try it this year, did Tingaki Kos last year, loved it, wife now confident for in/out water on her own. Also we tried Maspalomas in January but Greece is the place for us. Hope you's are well you look mad as hatters.

This post was edited

We've been told of this and it looks very good, were thinking of Sept to try it this year, did Tingaki Kos last year, loved it, wife now confident for in/out water on her own. Also we tried Maspalomas in January but Greece is the place for us. Hope you's are well you look mad as hatters.

I have read elsewhere that nudity is generally tolerated on Gran Canaria, even in areas that are not officially clothing optional.
Did you find that to be the case?

This post was edited
RE:Nudist area in Greece

Hi!

Have a look at this Ultimate Guide for Naturism in Greece with an overview of all nudist resorts, the best nude beaches and lots more.
There's also an Extended Version which contains even more info, full descriptions of nude beaches, full reviews of nudist resorts and lots of tips and pictures.

You can find the guide here: https://www.nakedwanderings.com/naturist-guides/#Naturism_in_Greece_The_Ultimate_Guide_2019

This post was edited

Couldn't tell you the answer to your question as we never went other places but would imagine it to be so even if only quieter places

This post was edited
RE:Nudist area in Greece

last year i spent 10 days in southern crete. i was nude at least 3 hours a day everyday during my stay. it is such a naturist friendly place. hundreds of fellow naturists along the beaches. my most memorable time was a 10km hike along the e4 trail. i wore nothing but my trainers the entire day. none of the 100 or so hikers i saw during the day cared that i was nude. i want to go back!

This post was edited