RE:I love foreskin! more for the americans why were you left natural ?

I was born premature and thankfully it never got done. Growing up in the States, I never felt quite the same or normal (and realize as an adult there really is no definition of normal on any levels). Social nudity over the years has helped me accept my body - all of it. I'm perfectly imperfect. As an adult, for me, I realize that it was a gift to be left complete. I wonder or think, it would be great if all men were left intact and given the ability to make an informed decision about his body at a later age vs. it being made for me. As others have commented, I do seem to notice that more and more men are left intact and I think that's a good thing.

This post was edited

I was born premature and thankfully it never got done. Growing up in the States, I never felt quite the same or normal (and realize as an adult there really is no definition of normal on any levels). Social nudity over the years has helped me accept my body - all of it. I'm perfectly imperfect. As an adult, for me, I realize that it was a gift to be left complete. I wonder or think, it would be great if all men were left intact and given the ability to make an informed decision about his body at a later age vs. it being made for me. As others have commented, I do seem to notice that more and more men are left intact and I think that's a good thing.

I feel that's how i grew up too not feeling normal or embarrassed it wasn't until I was in my early twenties that I became comfortable with my natural penis

This post was edited

but why so much embarrassment if someone is circumcised? I don't see anything wrong with it for religious reasons or for curative ...
I am not circumcised but I know some boys who are circumcised, I believe that nobody should be embarrassed about a circumcision

This post was edited

well in the usa guys who have foreskin grew up being embarrassed because they were not cut. I think it's changed now since rates of circumcision has dropped in the USA. I wonder if men in europe who are cut feel the same way living in a predominate foreskin culture.

This post was edited

I'm not a hippie nor were either of my sons premature. I didn't allow either of my sons to be circumcised. I researched and found no valid evidence of a benefit to circumcision. Most of the men of the world are uncircumcised. It's an unnecessary mutation.

This post was edited

smart decision singermusique

This post was edited

wow sunnyside nude! thanks for sharing ! I am glad that you were able to meet other uncircumcised friends at a young age. I am also happy that you decided against circumcision. Foreskin is natural and beautiful

This post was edited