naked wrestling

I was at a wrestling club just outside London a good few years ago.
First we had to get in our kit which was just the stated black adidas wrestling boots.
The coach would inspect us one at a time making sure we had trimmed nails were clean and had washer under our foreskins.
We'd then be trained for half an hour to 45 minutes following that it was freestyle and with oil.
We'd often get erections on the mats but to be honest we were wrestling hard, it's very physical and our erections would go as fast as they had sprung up.
A great way to stay fit and meet a good bunch of lads.
Looking for other places to do it now...anybody know of any clubs in the South East?

This post was edited
RE: naked wrestling

tried a few times, its a good sport, competitive, test our stamina (the more slippery the better), erotic a little (whats wrong with erection anyway as long no sexual advances)

light punching, slapping, hair pull and kicking should be ok but a referee is suggested if both fighters have a tendency to be agressive while fighting......strictly no groin attacks, eyes gouging.

This post was edited
RE: Wrestling

Has anyone tried nude wrestling yet? I never have, but it does sound like good fun, I must admit I have thought of trying it but never had the opportunity. Therefore I would be interested to hear of any experinces any of you have had.I like to wrestle with women.

This post was edited

Looking myself if you find a place.

This post was edited

hi, have wrestled a few times nude and its good fun. Started wrestling in speedos but apart from initial 'embarrassment ' of nude wrestling, soon into bout and you forget the fact you are. Always looking to do more!

This post was edited
RE:Wrestling

I've done it several times now, great fun and competition. My last opponent was quite aggressive, as am I, so was quite the tough competition. Great exercise too.

This post was edited

If you are interested in nude wrestling and coming to Vegas, just let me know when you're ready to start our process of getting involved with this sport. My roommate is always available for nude wrestling and will give you a shot at the title of Mr wrestling.

This post was edited

Just had another go at outdoor nude oil wrestling with baby oil at a all male naked summer camp, pictures in Media. Was another great experience and great way of bonding with naked mates!

This post was edited

Sounds like so much fun! No one seems to be up for it around here :(

This post was edited

Sounds good fun Bare :)

This post was edited