RE:Working nude

depends on the job, the location, the weather. My choice of job is agriculture, developing an orchard and running greenhouses, lots of nude work there. But in the mean time until that will start paying, I have to do various other things part time, like run the portable sawmill on customer sites. No nude there usually, but just shorts are usually ok.

This post was edited

I've been working from home for about a year now. I'm nude almost all the time now. I put in some driveway alarms, so I know when the UPS or FedEx truck is coming. I don't have much laundry anymore.
We have lots of conference calls, I'm sure folks would be shocked to learn there's a naked guy on the phone call.

This post was edited

I can work home in the nude maybe 30% of the time. I enjoy it and it provides a pleasant distraction from high pressure job

This post was edited

Would anyone work nude at your job if you are allow to work nude?Has anybody ever work nude at their work after work hours or during work?

Working nude would certainly have it's limitations for me, I was a fireman.

But yes, I did work nude, at times, while at the fire station. Being Captain had it's privileges and having an accepting crew also helped. Not all my crews were accepting or tolerant and I had to gauge who I was working with and their personal feelings about my casual nudity outside the head, shower and locker room areas. I had a private dorm so I was naked all the time in there.

I experienced a bout of insomnia during my last few years of work. Some nights I was up all night, even when we were not out on emergency calls. I'd work on various things to catch up and occasionally, I had to go downstairs to the main/public portion of the station and work in the front office. I frequently walked downstairs naked into the kitchen for water or a cup of coffee. I was "caught" by my boss who also resided in our fire station. First time was awkward but he knew I was a nudist and just said, "hope you've got clothes nearby just in case someone comes to the front door!" I not only assured him but showed him and he just gave me a thumbs up and said, "cool." Can't ask for a more accepting or understanding boss.

During the last several years of my career, it was common knowledge throughout my department that I was a nudist and various stories circulated about my casual nudity in the fire stations where I worked. I was completely blatant about it but if the opportunity arose, I took advantage and frequently walked about the private areas of the fire station naked when able and the time of day permitted (usually in the evenings, late nights or early, early morning hours). I did have several female firefighters that wanted to come work for me and knew of my nudist tendencies and seemed okay with it but that never happened. They stated that working with me on occasion and knowing the type of Captain I was, that trumped the nudity issue and they were fine with it. It never happened. I was popular enough that many guys with higher seniority always beat these women out of their transfer requests. I'm certain that that was best. Down the road, not sure how that would have played out and my wife may not have been too accepting! :DDD

This post was edited

Well I work nude quite a bit but then We work from home and Im the boss ( well she is but lets me think I am) so its no biggy.

This post was edited

Well I work nude quite a bit but then We work from home and Im the boss ( well she is but lets me think I am) so its no biggy.

I once read where a female nudist worked from home but got dressed when it was time for her to work. She stated that when she was nude, all she wanted to do was relax, lay in the sun, goof off and that really cut into her work time. She felt she had to get dressed and actually spend time working and less time enjoying being nude! :DDD

This post was edited

Well I work nude quite a bit but then We work from home and Im the boss ( well she is but lets me think I am) so its no biggy.I once read where a female nudist worked from home but got dressed when it was time for her to work. She stated that when she was nude, all she wanted to do was relax, lay in the sun, goof off and that really cut into her work time. She felt she had to get dressed and actually spend time working and less time enjoying being nude! :DDD

Before I was able to work nude at home because all the kids were here I did feel that I had to get out of my pajamas or lounge wear I put on in the mornings and into more appropriate attire for work. (Basically T-shirt and shorts.) so I could get my head in the game for sales. Once I really started practicing the nudist lifestyle I realized clothes didnt matter.

This post was edited

I once read where a female nudist worked from home but got dressed when it was time for her to work. She stated that when she was nude, all she wanted to do was relax, lay in the sun, goof off and that really cut into her work time. She felt she had to get dressed and actually spend time working and less time enjoying being nude! :DDD

If true, I suspect that she got on with the work more efficiently so that she could strip off again sooner.

This post was edited

I once read where a female nudist worked from home but got dressed when it was time for her to work. She stated that when she was nude, all she wanted to do was relax, lay in the sun, goof off and that really cut into her work time. She felt she had to get dressed and actually spend time working and less time enjoying being nude! :DDDIf true, I suspect that she got on with the work more efficiently so that she could strip off again sooner.

Similarly, when I made a comment to a friend of mine that it must be good to be able to work at home in shorts, he said that he did, but always wore golf or cargo shorts and a collared shirt when working, because he found it difficult to concentrate in gym shorts and a t shirt. When I made the comment about shorts to 3 other friends, 2 of them said it was even better to work in nothing and the third implied he also worked nude without directly saying so. None of them were people I knew to be nudists.

This post was edited

Most, if not all nudists, do some shopping while nude; mostly online. Though a little off topic, there was a local car dealership for Chevrolet that had a billboard ad up for few weeks that was near the freeway. I wish I had gotten a picture of it but did not. It read, " (name of Dealership) Chevrolet where you can shop for your next car naked! Visit us online at... (name of dealership) Chevrolet" We always got a chuckle and were sad to see it taken down after a short while.

This post was edited